#The Fault is mine-1# 10 Kiski Khata??

Hey guyz we are back here...
So we completed 10 stories with the same start. And I am.......uhm....proud of myself!! Yeah I am...I was thinking to write some non sense funny stuff first but then this strucked me and am here.

priya_h_ar_i This is my veeerrrrryyyyy late present for you but I had to give you one..❤️❤️❤️
I hope you will like it....

Moving on!!
______________________________________

The truth was out and Ragini was standing infront of Laksh...Her eyes red shot and head down. The queen was feeling defeated but she wasnt actually!! Sanskaar and Swara were relieved as the truth was out but at the same time a lil feeling bad for Ragini's condition.
Laksh was glaring her. Not able to control his anger, he held her hand and stormed off from the farmhouse. Sanskaar and Swara followed him.

Soon they reached Maheshwari Mansion and Laksh pushed Ragini. She stumbled but Parvati held her.

"What is all this going on??? Laksh??? What happened to you?? Ragini why are devastated?? Will anyone tell me please?"

"Actually Badi Maa!!"
Comed Swara trying to say something when Ap shows her hand to her.

"I asked my son and daughter in law..."
Swara goes quite.

"Maa...Ragini was the one behind all things which happened with Swara!"

And then three of them show the video where Ragini was confessing the truth. All were stunned while Ragini kept quite. And then Parvati slapped Ragini...

Shock wasn't there on Ragini's face as she expected this.

" I feel shame to call you my grand daughter!!! This is the result of my upbringing!!!! Shame on you Ragini!!! Shame on you!!"

"Behind this innocent face was this person!!! My God!!! Poor Swara...Got a sister like this!!! "
Says Sujata.

"I didn't expect this from you Ragini..."
Says Shekhar hurt.

"You destroyed my daughter's life!!!!!!"
Says Sharmishtha.

"I never loved you!!!!!! Didnt you get that???? I love Swara!!! Keep this in your brain!!! I doubted her just because of your fault!!! And all the while she was innocent!!!"
Says Laksh.

"You must have followed my words Ragini....Swara had to suffer a lot because of you!!! You are at fault!!!"
Says Sanskaar.

"Just see the difference of upbringings in the house!! Swara and on the other hand this Ragini!!! I am concerned for Swara....Her trust was broken by her sister...Today Ragini showed that a step sister is always a step sister!!!"
Says Durga Prasad.

And then all circle around Swara except Annapoorna who was still in a shock.....while Ragini whose head was down till now moves her head up..her eyes all the time, burning . She wipes her wet cheeks and then storms towards the group...All were around Swara giving attention to her...She pushes Sanskaar and Laksh aside and rushes towards Swara to give a TIGGGHHHHHTTT SLAAPP ON HER FACE!!

Thudd!!!!!!

The sound reflected in the whole MM while Swara had got shaken by that slaapppp. Ragini was in raagggeee!! Her eyes reflecting hate for her!!