#You are mine# 5 Kiski Khata??

Hey guyzzzzzzzz!!!!!!
I know you all are shocked that the target was not completed but I published an Os. Hahahahaaha!!

Point to be noted:- I dont have expectations from you guyzzz. I am happy with those readers who vote and comment so totally dedicated to me and them.

Moving on, there were 2 plots in my mind but from same idea.
In this and in next update,
Ragini will be clever. She will not stop planning to get Laksh cuz he is just hers.
(She was never negative for me😍)

Happy Reading.....Plot - 1
################################

Laksh, Sanskaar and Swara together discussed a plan to expose Ragini. Very cleverly they called Ragini in the farmhouse and as they knew Laksh is her weakness they acted very well to kill him.

(They should get an Oscar for this! Morons👿👿)

And our Ragini who was lost in love of Laksh forgot all her cleverness at that moment and decided to reveal her truth to save him and then she committed that BLUNDER!

Ragini was standing numb. She was not believing that how foolish she has actually reacted! Swara and Sanskaar already knew about her deeds then in front of whom they made her confess the truth?
She was lost in that thought when someone started clapping behind.
She turned to find Laksh standing but despite giving reactions of horror, shock etc. A smile crept on her face.

She was very happy that her only reason to live, her life was standing all fit and fine. She ignored his expressions and just ran to hug him tight. Now she was the most happiest woman! But for how long?

She started moving her hand all over his face, hands and chest to check he is fine or not

She started moving her hand all over his face, hands and chest to check he is fine or not. She was very panicked. Her this state was not gone unnoticed by Sanskaar and Swara. They were already feeling guilty now.

Laksh pushed Ragini which made her realize that her biggest nightmare has eventually come true. She looked towards Swara and Sanskaar with disgust and hate. She was not regretting at all cuz only she knew how much she had gone through when these three people stabbed her back not once but many times including this act of them.

Here Laksh cursed, badmouthed alot about her but she was just lost in thoughts that how can they play with her emotions again and again  and Laksh blames her that she played with their lives!!! What a joke! Actually they made her a joke...
She was laughing on herself mentally. Was she a toy or thing to them that they just keep on using her many times. She decided that no, whatever be now she will not think about anyone but for only herself. When they can play with her then why cant she?
Tit for tat! She will make everyone who is responsible for her this state today pay very hard except one.
Laksh! She cannot see him in pain though he was the director of the
comedy movie of her life but she cannot hurt him but just love him.
She has decided that Laksh was supposed to be hers and now at any cost she will make him hers whatever he keeps on blabbering.