#Undo: There was no point# - 15 Kiski Khata??

This was requested Os by loveraglak.

Its been very long since she asked for it but I think the idea I got was suitably matching to it. So here it is.

This is the last Os of the book. After that, If I'll get ideas to write then they will be bonus updates :)

And I am sure that I'll atleast give 1 bonus update. ;)

Disclaimer: The characterization of Ragini is different from that of Swaragini.  I am not questioning what she did in serial.  I am talking about the character I have given her.  :)

So here we go!!!

-------------X-------------

Author's pov

And finally the dark night came, Ragini stood shattered infront of Laksh. There was a silence! A scary silence. Two more people witnessed the night full of exposure and secrets! It was the night of revealation.

But the other people's presence didn't struck them. They were busy in the tension between them. The tensed aura between Laksh and Ragini was the most nerve racking thing to see.

After about ten minutes of damn silence, he finally uttered....

"Why? "

"Even I don't know.  Today I question myself too.  Why? " She said with  confusion, dissapointment and gloominess.

"THAT'S NOT THE DAMN ANSWER RAGINI! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?" Laksh lost his temper.

She hitched. Swara starlted too but Sanskaar was not happy. He didn't want the the things to go this way but he was forced. Forced by the person he had started loving. And,  he couldn't go against her. He was guilty because according to him,  he was the reason why she couldn't get her love.
And now doing this to Ragini made him down in his own eyes.

"ANSWER MEEEEEEE!!! " Laksh shouted again.

"I don't know. " She said it again.

"Ah... I see? Why don't you accept that you love me and all what you did was for your so called love? Ain't this the truth? " Laksh said with venom dripping from his words.

"I wish,  I had this justification. But sadly,  I don't.  I love you?  I don't know. " She said still fighting with her heart and mind. She didnt know what she did.

"What do you mean Ragini? Then why did you push me in the river saying that you couldn't forget him? "
Swara was the most shocked person.

"I thought that I love him. Now,  it seems that I have made the biggest mistake of my life.  I am just lost. I am not aware of the fact that what I am doing. " She said still murmuring.

"We are bloody not here for this drama, You tried to kill Swara! " Laksh sneered.

"Well if pushing a state level swimmer in a river which is not even eight feet deep is a try to murder then I think I must push a non swimmer off the bridge. What say? I just tried to make her late. I knew that she might save herself." She says finally irritated of the excuse.

"Swara?  Don't you know to swim? Well,  I remember you showing off your medals to this man who excuses
me of trying to murder you. Does that make any sense? No. It doesn't. " Ragini says turning to Swara who looks a little off and embarrassed at her.