#Connection# 2 Kiski Khata??

Hey guys so this is os 2....

Read it at your own risk.🙈🙊
################################

"You are not worth of anyone's love..."
Says Laksh..

She remains quite and emmotionless.
Laksh is bad-mouthing her.....Scolding her... But no expression is on her face..
And finally he says......
"I don't love you....Your love is not love...It's just obsession...."

"Ho gaya!!! Then just shut up......How dare you to call my love as obsession Mr. Laksh Maheshwari!!! Infact your love is mere infatuation.....Just attraction.......Did you get that!!! And yes now I came to know why rules for your love and my love are separate...
I truly loved you....And your love made me do such things...You changed me completely.....
Mr Maheshwari..... Luv is based on trust which you never had on Swara....And you know it very well. So how can you regard this as love...???
You are comparing me with her ryt ?
Then listen......
I can never ever think of any other man in my life except you because I have loved you... But she , she married Sanskaar...Huh!!"
Ragini says....

"It was to take out your truth...Got that!" Shouts Laksh on top of his lungs.

"Don't think I am afraid of your shoutings Mr Maheshwari... And Was this only the way to expose my truth.??
I myself can tell many different ways how she could had exposed me easily... I am guilty for my act and I'm really really sorry Swara....."
Says Ragini..

"A sorry can do nothing Ragini.....You have played with our lives. You have made our lives a game..." Says Laksh.

"So now you got to know that a sorry can't do nothing....Then how can you expect that I can heal my broken heart, which has not broke once but daily with a single sorry.......I played with you?? No Laksh you played with me, with my emotions.......Being my fiance you had always been with Swara saying that I was not of your type...Have you ever imagined just because of your this act how much I had gone through...I have listened to the taunts of everyone....I have cried everytime.....I have died every second .....But you were not affected.....Still I had trust on you.....But you broke my trust too....
Now say, is one sorry sufficient for this?"

"Look Ragini...." Says Laksh...

Ragini shows her palm.....

"Now that I am exposed....First listen to me then only judge me....
LOVE is the most powerful thing in the world....An example is in front of you....It transformed me from a pure soul to this today. Had you ever tried to say me that I must change myself according to you It would have never been difficult for me.....Because love was there to help me.....Mr. Laksh you are just attracted to external appearance....A girl wears modern clothes so she is of your type , she is out spoken but if a girl is traditional then she is surely meek.....!!! Is it?? This bloody thinking is of yours...
You said me I am not outspoken , I don't have guts and all that shit!!
But for your kind information this brave girl of yours{pointing towards swara} can only make plans but I have the guts to execute them. It was me who spoke against your dad to bring my parents together.. what was she doing at that time?? She was just thinking to get all the credit!! Arey if she was so brave na,then she could have caught me and Sanskaar..... But she was not able to......And I assure you had been I on her place it would have took me a day to find the person behind all this!!!!"
She says in rage...

"Ragini not a word against Swara..."
Says Sanskaar...

"Sanskaar, I have not spoken anything wrong but just the truth....
Alryt ...Mr. Laksh...You told me to forget about you, my first love .....Told me to marry a guy who loves me ... I will be happy... But but samething happened with you....You got a girl who loves you more than anything else....She can do anything....But are you able to forget your first love..arey you are toh somewhere mentally strong than me being a man.....Have you ever thought What could have happened with me?? I would have died by now in guilt.....In guilt that the person who loves me is not able to get my love being no where in fault......."
She says stabbing her words directly into Laksh's heart....