#3 Mistakes of my life - 3# 14 Kiski Khata??

Hey friends!!

So, This is the last part of this os.

I request you to listen the song given above before reading the chapter. This is my favourite English song. I want to know how many of you liked it?

Also it is linked with the chapter! So listen to it now! ❤

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Ragini was still numb. After consoling Jai's Dad and putting him to sleep, she runs to her house where she finds Swara sleeping.

"Swara!! Get up.... Swara! "
She said waking her up.

Swara immediately woke up. Seeing Ragini panic, she too got worried.

"Ragini? What happened? Why are you so worried? "
Swara asked holding Ragini by her shoulders.

"You know Jai right?"
Ragini asked.

"Jai?? Konsa Jai?? "
Swara asked confused.

"Jai Mittal!! "
Ragini exclaimed.

"Oh that Motu, who went to complete his studies? "
Swara asked smiling remembering him.

"Yes yes... He visited us some time before? "
Ragini was hoping that Jai ain't dead.

"But when?? Was I sleeping then!? Oh shit! Did I just miss meeting him? "
Swara too stood in shock.

Jai had rubbed his hand over Swara's head to make her forget everything.

And that was enough for Ragini. She went quiet and pale. This was unbelievable for her.

"Nothing I was kidding. Just recalled our childhood moments with him. "
Ragini lied making Swara calm down.

She started going to her room when Swara stopped her.

"I am sorry Ragini. I misused your trust. I am really sorry. Please forgive me. "
Swara said really apologetic.

"It wasn't your fault. I should have been careful. "
Ragini said what Jai told her.

But Swara didn't agree.

"No. It wasn't your fault. You were never at fault. Instead of going up to him on your call I should have encouraged you to step forward. I must have maintained a distance from him. You just trusted me but I failed as a sister. I am really sorry. Since childhood, you had been standing for me. Whenever someone taunted me of being fatherless, you had fought for me. You gave my mother a life and completed my family. But when it came to me to return your favour, I screwed up. I fucked it all. I am literally ashamed of what I did. I am sorry. You are very precious to me Ragini. I cannot lose you. Please forgive me. "

The tears of guilt started building up in Swara's eyes while Ragini couldn't keep more of being stern. Her eyes welled up and she immediately hugged Swara.

"I don't want to talk about this anymore nor you should. "
Ragini said and kept crying.

Swara too cried.

"I am really sorry Ragini. I have done a lot many things wrong. I am just too ashamed to mention them. Please give me a last chance. I promise I will never ever break your trust and your heart again. "

"Ssshhhhh.....Its okay. I missed you. "
Ragini cried still.

"I missed you too...."
Swara too cried.

And finally the sisters reunited.

_____________________

Jai made Ragini feel that there were many mistakes she made. But when the person on the opposite side accepted that he was wrong and Ragini wasn't. It became easy for Ragini to forgive. She was somewhat enlightened to get her sister back and this time with a bond more stronger.