Biting (Chapter 1)

December 10, 2018

Isaacs Pov:

Sophia looks so peaceful sleeping. Well... That's not gonna last for long.

Sophia's Pov:

I wake up to my nose itching. I go to itch it and all the sudden there is whip cream on my face. My eyes shoot open as I hear Isaac say "Peek-a-boo Sophia." Sitting next to him was Claire. They both have buckets in their hand. I start to wonder what's in them. Before I can process anything else I am drenched in ice cold water, and then felt feathers floating around the room. Ice cubes and water splashing all over me, cause the feathers to stick to me. I just learned how bad ice cubes can hurt.

"AHHHHHH", I shriek trying to get out of bed. I ended up falling right on my face. "Owwwww", I mumbled while standing back up. Claire and Isaac burst out laughing. And that's when I noticed he was recording. But I don't bother to grab his phone, because each time I try, I end up on the ground due to him being a lot stronger than me. "WTF is wrong with you guys!" I ask, more like state will holding my nose due to it still hurting from falling. "OUT YOU NUBS!"

" Let's go Claire, and let grouchy get ready for school", Isaac says. " She's probably on her period." OMG! What is wrong with Isaac.

" What's a period?" Claire asks.

"Well... it's with mother nature comes to visit for a week straight and turned you into a b-" I cut him off by covering his mouth.

" Ask grandma, NOT Isaac. Now OUT", I said while pushing them out of my room and slammed the door in their faces.

I brushed all the feathers off of our me since I didn't want to clog my shower. I go to my bathroom, which is attached to my room, to take a nice, long, warm shower since I am freezing cold and shivering my ass off.

^^^This is my bathroom

^^^
This is my bathroom

God, I love showers. The feeling of the water beating against my skin is so satisfying. I grab my towel, and head to my closet, which is attached to my bathroom.

 I grab my towel, and head to my closet, which is attached to my bathroom

^^^
This is my closet

I feel like being cute, yet warm today. It was in the 40°F, so I decided to wear a long sleeve shirt.