Valentiens Day (Chapter 25)

February 14, 2019
Sophia's Pov

Grayson and I have been doing great these past couple of weeks. We've been going on a couple dates. But we mainly just been going to each other's houses, and hanging out doing all sorts of things.

"Chloe. Can't we just ditch today?"

"Why do you wanna ditch today?"

"It's Valentine's Day."

"Exactly. You should wanna see Grayson today."

"That's the problem. Grayson totally blowing me off."

"I'm sure he's not."

"I asked him if he wanted to drive to school together, and he told me he was busy. But Ethan told me he wasn't even planning on coming to school today. Then I asked him if he wanted to hang out today, and he said he was busy. So I will ask you again Chloe, can we please just ditch today."

"Not today. I'm sure the day will be fun without Grayson."

"I hope so Chloe. See you in P.E. next period."

"Bye."

I headed into physical class and was so bored.

Halfway through class people dressed in Cupid outfits came in. They started passing around roses.

At my school, we have a thing called
Val – O – grams. It's where you can buy a rose for $1 and give it to whoever you want.

I got a total of 55 roses and not one of them was from Grayson.

As the day went by, I got sadder because Grayson wasn't showing up. I thought we had something special, and he's totally dodging me on lovers day.

"Hey Chloe."

"Hey Sophia. Ready for lunch?"

"Why are you acting so weird?"

"I'm not. I'm just hungry."

"Sure you are."

As Chloe and I turned the corner, I noticed that the ceiling lights were off, but it wasn't pitch black because there were candles leading the way to the cafeteria. There was also rose petals all over the ground.

"Oh shoot Chloe

"Oh shoot Chloe. Look how romantic this is. Let's take the other way to the cafeteria so we don't interrupt whatever this is."

"I think will be fine."

As Chloe opened the door to the cafeteria people started walking towards us.

As the first person gave me a pink rose I looked at Chloe and she motioned for me to keep walking so I did, as she walked somewhere else.

The candles lead all the way to the top of the stage in the cafeteria.

As I kept walking to the stage 23 other people gave me one pink rose each.

When I finally got to where the candles and rose petals ended it was on the front of the stage where a chair was placed right in front of me.

I heard someone yell take a seat so I did.

Behind the curtains came out Grayson.

"Hi Sophia. I wanted to ask you this for so long, and I wanted it to be perfect. So I wrote you a song for the cherry on top. I hope you enjoy it."

I didn't know what to say by the time he was done singing.

I didn't even know he could sing.

All of a sudden the curtain behind him dropped and I saw all close friends of mine, including Chloe and Ethan,  holding a letter.

It read "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

(It's like this but with WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?)

"So, will will you be my girlfriend Sophia?"

"Yes."