Veronica (Chapter 24)

January 22,2019
Sophia's Pov

Ethan, Grayson, Chloe, and I were all at IHOP right now before school starts today

"I'm just saying, how can dinosaurs have become extinct 50 million years ago when the earth is only 2,019 years old?"

"Sophia. That is the dumbest thing you've ever said."

I looked over at Gray to see him mumbling something.

"What are you saying Grayson?"

"Yo. When you say flea fastly it sounds like leaf, but when you say leaf fastly it sound like flea", Grayson stated.

"And I will repeat myself that is the dumbest thing you've ever said. Are you guys high right now?" Ethan asked.

"Not that I know of," Grayson and I said at the same time.

"So you guys aren't that couple that gets high together before school?"

"Sophia and I aren't a couple."

"But you guys went on a date."

"One date."

"So you guys aren't friends with benefits then?"

"Ethan!" Grayson and I yelled earning glares from people in IHOP.

"So," Chloe started "have you guys had sex again?"

"Chloe!"

"I was just wondering Soph."

"Well have you guys?" Ethan asked.

"We haven't." Grayson and I said at the same time.

"Come on lil bro, you can tell me the truth."

"That is the truth."

"Really?"

"Don't act so surprised Ethan."

"Sorry Soph. I was just expecting a way different number than zero."

"Oh shit guys. School is starting soon. We gotta get going." Chloe said as she started gathering her stuff together.

"I'm picking up two friends so someone's gotta ride with Sophia."

"I'll ride with Sophia," Grayson said.

Grayson and I got into my car and headed to Starbucks then to school.

...

Grayson's Pov

As Sophia and I took our seats, next to each other, we continued talking but were soon interrupted by Veronica, one of the schools biggest sluts. She sat on my lap and started talking to me.

"Hey Graybear. Where have you been for the past 2 weeks?"

"I got suspended for getting in a fight with Hunter."

"You mean the new guy?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Let's just say, he's on his way to pushing you off your thrown for being #1 fuckboy at this school. However, I would be glad to help your fuckboy cred stand strong if you wanna go to the janitor's closet."

I heard a scoff and looked at Sophia to see her rolling her eyes.

"What is your problem Sophia?" Veronica asked in a snarky tone.

"Nothing."

"No. Go ahead. Say what you're thinking."

"Fine, I'll say it Veronica. Grayson sleeping with you is no trophy. It's more of like if Goodwill and a garage sale had a baby, and your cheap ass popped out not knowing how to close your legs."

"Excuse you."

"Let's face it. You only know about Hunter because in the 1 week he's attended this school you've already had sex with him."

"You're just jealous because while I've slept with both of them you probably haven't slept with anyone ever."

"Is that supposed to be an insult? I'd rather be tight than loose as fuck like you are."

"At least I won't die alone and a virgin."

"At least I won't die because of an STD."

Before Veronica could say something back I spoke up.

"Look Veronica, Sophia's right. I'm just not interested in you anymore. I've got my eye on a bigger prize." I said as I looked at Sophia, seeing the cutest smile and shade of pink on her cheeks.

"Your loss. I'll just go back to Hunter."

As she walked away I turned back to Sophia to see her looking flushed.

"So when I get jealouse and fight Hunter, you get mad. BUT when you get jealouse and out Veronica for being a slut, it's fine?"

"I don't know what you're talking about because I wasn't jealouse."

"Whatever you say Princess."