Love Kills (Chapter 26)

March 9, 2019
Sophia's Pov

Grayson and I were on a date right now and I was getting so annoyed. The waitress was definitely flirting with Grayson.

After dinner we got in his car and started driving away.

"Sophia, why aren't you talking to me? Come on baby girl, what's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong."

"I really don't."

"Stefanie." I said in a high pitch voice trying to copy her annoying voice.

"The waitress?"

"Obviously the waitress."

"I don't see why you're acting like this."

"She was flirting with you."

"You flirt with me."

"I'm your girlfriend!"

"It's not like imma ditch you to be with her."

"Why not? She's prettier than me."

"She's nowhere near prettier than you. And I doubt she was actually flirting with me."

"She wrote her name, address, AND NUMBER on the check."

Grayson's Pov

I don't see why she's making such a big deal. It was making me mad that she didn't trust me.

"Why the hell don't you just trust me Sophia?"

"Because I don't trust anyone. And that is a lot coming from you. Shoot you got suspended because you got jealous and wouldn't trust me. You didn't trust me enough to even listen to me."

"I've been there for you for a while now. I've been there for you when ever you had your panic attacks. I was there for you in New York. I was there for you when that guy at the beach tried to rape you. I didn't even wanna leave your side so I spent nights in the hospital with you. I was even there for you when ever you had one of your nightmares."

"I didn't force you to do any of that!"

"You're right! You're right you didn't force me! My dumbass did it over and over again because I fucking love you!"

Her breath hitched as her eyes went wide.

"I didn't mean to say that. I mean, I meant it but I didn't mean to say it. At least not yet........Please say something Sophia."

"Grayson look out!" Was the last thing I heard before a crash, and darkness quickly following.