Christmas (Chapter 11)

Chloe's Pov

So I feel like a bitch for not coming to see Sophia while she was in the hospital. I swear I'm not a bitch. We texted while she was in the hospital. And I have a good reason I didn't visit her. I was to busy making plans for Christmas that'll make her happier than she's been in a while.

December 25,2018

Sophia's Pov

I can't believe it's Christmas morning and I'm in the hospital. The nurse came in and quietly checked on me earlier. She was quit because Grayson was still sleeping in the bed with me. When I woke up we were wrapped in each other's arms. Thank god no one saw that. The doctor says that I'm ready to go, I just have to wait for my grandma to pick me up. She should be here in 30 minutes. It's 8:30, and no one is texting me. Usually someone is up.

This is gonna be a sucky Christmas. Usually I have my sisters but they're going to their boyfriends family's house for break. Chloe is in Michigan for a modeling gig. She had to leave yesterday morning. But she should be meeting us in New York tomorrow night. We usually spend Christmas together. And the cherry on top is that I'm still in the hospital because my grandma is late, ON CHRISTMAS FUCKING MORNING!

Grayson started to move. About time, I was getting board in my own head.

"Morning."

Wow! I forgot how his morning voice sounded. Guys voices in the morning is sex to ears.

"Hey."

"Wow. I don't even get a good morning."

"Fine. Good morning."

"To late now."

"How is it to late?"

"That doesn't matter. What matters is how you'll make it up to me."

"Oh yeah. And what did you have in your mind?"

"How about a morning kiss?"

"One, morning breath."

"Your breath actually smells good."

"Not my breath. Yours."

"I can fix that."

He got up and went into the bathroom. He came out about 5 minutes later with sweatpants and no, I repeat NO shirt.

"There. I'm all clean and my breath smells good. See?"

He obnoxiously blew his breath in my face.

"That wasn't necessary. But yes. It does smell better."

"So how about that morning kiss?"

"You didn't let me finish."

"Ok. So finish."

"Two. I just don't wanna kiss you."

"So you telling me that I took a shower and brushed my teeth for nothing?"

"That wasn't for nothing."

"Do I get to kiss you?"

"No."

"Then it was for nothing."

"It was for your hygiene which is impor-"

Next thing I knew was that I felt his lips on me. It was as if time slew down. He was on top of me on the hospital bed. His hand started to travel up my hospital gown. I stopped what we were doing and wiggled out from under him.

"Why stop the fun? I knew you liked it to."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Please. I bet you loved that kiss."