Tell Me The Truth (Chapter 14)

Grayson's POV

Her eyes were sparkling as she looked up at the sky. The sky was outstanding but nothing conspired to her beauty.

She started shivering so I took my jacket off and wrapped it around her.

She started to take the jacket off of her and reached out to give it back.

"I don't need your jacket."

"You're shivering."

"So? Doesn't mean you have to be cold."

"I'm wearing a hoodie and sweats. And you're wearing shorts and a tank top."

"But-"

"Just take it and stop being stubborn."

"Jeez. Fine."

She wrapped it around herself. And looked down.

When she looked back up at me, she was smirking, but the second our eyes met, her smirk was replaced with a smile. She looked down and then in front of us. Before I knew it I was gently grabbing her chin so she would look at me. I moved my hand so it was around her neck. We just started at each other and I couldn't take it anymore. I abruptly brought my face closer to hers and kissed her. She didn't reject it. She kissed back immediately. I pulled away after about a minute. She opened her eyes about 5 seconds later and started to pull away.

"I-I uh-I shouldn't have-"

She cut me off by smashing her lips against mine. It felt so natural. Like this was meant to be. I wrapped both my arms around her waist, and she wrapped hers around my neck. We didn't pull away until one of us had to. I was struggling to breath, and almost pulled away, but she beat me to it. We were both breathing really hard and looking into each others eyes. This was perfect. Everything felt at peace, and like this was destiny.

"Wow" she mumbled.

"Ya" I mumbled back.

She started to get up.

"I-uh- I gotta go we shouldn't have done that."

Before I could even get a word in she was already gone. What the hell just happened?! I started to text her.

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you. But you did kiss back.
-Me

Read

I knew she read my texts. I called her but it went to voicemail.

I gathered all of my stuff and went to my bed and just laid there staring at the ceiling.

Did she kiss me back? Yes.

Did she seem into it? Yes.

Have we had sex? Heck to the yes.

Is she my girlfriend? Not yet, sadly.

Why?

So let's get his right. We've had sex multiple times. We've kissed multiple times. But she won't let me show her how good I could really treat her.

Why?

Is because of her secret past that no one knows?

Is it because I'm a massive dick to girls because I use them in bed since I could never get with her. She's the only one I've really badly wanted to be with in years.