Hunter (Chapter 18)

January 7, 2019
Sophia's Pov

*Last Day Of Break *
*On The Phone With Grayson*

"Shut up Bailey.

"You know you love me."

"Don't love your cockiness."

"Mhmm."

"You coming over later?"

"Leaving my house now."

"See ya."

"See you."

I ended the call, and got out of my bed to get my water.

There was a knock at my bedroom door.

That was quick Grayson.

"Come in!"

"Hey."

"Hunter?"

"In the flesh."

"What are you doing here."

"Can't visit my ex?"

"We haven't talked since eighth grade."

"You've become hot."

"Excuse me?"

"I mean look at your body. You're not as scronny anymore. Your boobs grew. Your ass grew. You're sexy now."

"Excuse you."

"That was a dick move you pulled. I was the only person who talked to you. Who carded for you. And you didn't even tell me you were moving all the way across California."

"You only cared about me for sex."

"Not my fault you weren't a virgin."

"You know why I wasn't."

"Maybe, you should of learned how to close your legs."

"You need to leave."

"I'm good."

"No you need to go. You are insulting me in my house."

"This is not your house, it's your grandmas. You're still that worthless little girl I use to know."

He started walking towards me so I walked backwards.

He scares me. Hunter scares me. He was my boyfriend back when I still lived with my parents. We dated for three years, sixth to eighth grade. He treated me so sweetly until eighth grade. He convinced me that I wanted to have sex with him. And then he wouldn't take no for an answer, whenever he wanted to have sex. He started abusing me just like parents did. When I ended up in the hospital that summer because of my mom, he didn't even visit me once. He only yelled at me over the phone telling me it was my fault that I was in the hospital and how I deserved everything I got and how I'm so stupid.

The next time I ever had sex, after eighth grade, was with Grayson at his birthday party.

My back hit the wall.

He placed his hands on both sides of my head and whispered, "why don't you just take off your cloths so we can get back to what we use to do."

"What are you even doing here?"

"My family moved down to this part of California from downtown LA. Tomorrow is my first day at Ironwood Ridge High-school."

"You're moving to my school?"

"Why don't we just stop talking and," he kissed my neck, "get back to some fun." He placed his lips on my neck again and traveled to my lips.

*slammed*

Hunter stopped trying to kiss me to see who closed the door, but no one was there.

Who was in my room?

I started rushing downstairs, Hunter flowing, calling name.

I stepped outside to see Grayson getting in his car.

"Grayson? Where are you going?"

"Have fun with whoever that guy is," Grayson hollered

"You and I aren't even together!"

"Leave me alone."

Grayson started driving away from my house.

"Grayson!"

"Who was that guy?"

His phone buzzed and and he looked at it.

"My mom wants me home. But don't worry. I'll see you tomorrow at school."