Beach (Chapter 8)

Chloe's Pov:

After last night, I truly thought that something would rattle up in Sophia. That she might somewhat start to like Grayson. Or at least be able to tolerate him.

Why can't she just give him a chance?

I'm surprised that Sophia didn't kill me for trying to set her up with Grayson.
...
Sophia and I are almost at the beach. The day after a party our main group of friends, and I all go to the beach to hang, at 2 O'clock. And then we don't leave till sundown, because the sunset is to die for.

Grayson's Pov:

OH...MY...GOD! I fucked Sophia! The Sophia! Not just once, but I fucked her twice!

But when I went to kiss her, she kept turning me away. I know that I kept saying the wrong thing. I've been saying the wrong thing to her for 3 years now.

But I might see her in a couple minutes-, scratch that. She's here. At the beach. Now. And hot damn does she look hot. If only we were alone. I just wanna rip her cloths right- god she's so cute when she giggles.

I kinda feel bad for her right now. She's limping a little from earlier.

Sophia's Pov:

We finally just got to the beach. Yes, we might be 30 minutes late, but we're gonna be here for about 4 hours either way.

We started to walk to where Ethan and Grayson were. When Chloe went to say hi to Grayson, I grabbed Ethan by the ear and dragged him out of hearing distance from Chloe.

"Owwww. Please let go."

"Not till you tell me what I want."

"My ear hurts."

"My heart hurts. You lied to me."

"I didn't lie to you."

"But you did. Grayson likes me?"

"Who the hell told you?"

"You lied."

"Technically I didn't lie. I just kept my mouth shut. Unlike who ever told you. Who told you?"

"Chloe did."

"Ugh. I told her-"

"Let me get this right. You told Chloe, one of my best friends, to not tell me something. We have a rule. Not just Chloe and I, but you and I to. No secrets. No matter how bad it is."

I let go of his ear.

"I didn't think it would matter because I figured you'd be able to tolerate him. Or start liking him. I just-"

"Why the hell did you and Chloe think that getting me drunk enough to give Grayson a lap dance, would get me to fall for him. He's just a fuckboy! He fucks everything in his path! I don't and never will like him."

Chloe then came up behind me, and tapped my shoulder.

"Soph?"

"What?!"

""I think Grayson heard you."

"What?"

I turned around to see Grayson storming off to somewhere.

"I don't care. Let's just start swimming."

Chloe and I laid out our towels and then laid on them.

As we were tanning 2 boys came over towards us. As one tried to talk to Chloe, one went to talk to me.

"Hey hottie. I'm Mathew. I would totally date you."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm just saying I would date you because you're really hot."