Birthday Party (Chapter 6)

December 22, 2018

Sophia's Pov

So the Dolans official birthday has passed. But their Birthday party is tomorrow. It's 6th period, making the day almost over for me and most of my friends. Since we are in 11th grade we don't have a 7th period.

The clock is taking forever to turn 12:25. I just finished my last exam for the semester. And now, Chloe and I are just watching the clock waiting for the time to pass by. It's 12:23. So close to break. And the party. I can't wait.

The past 2-ish weeks felt like 2 years. Grayson's been a dick.

*RING*

There's the bell.

Chloe and I start walking towards my car. She's gonna spend the night, and then we are gonna go to the party together tomorrow night.

"OMFG! I can't believe it's BREAK!"

"Finally."

We jump in the car and make strong eye contact.

"Spotify?"

"Spotify!"

When we got to my house I noticed that Isaac wasn't home so I checked my messages.

I'm at Colby's house
-Buttwhole

Imma spend the night at Brian's
-Buttwhole

Are you going to Ethan's party
-Me

It's also Graysons
-Buttwhole

Don't remind me
-Me

Chloe nudged me.

"I'm here. You're here. Who ever your texting isn't here. So they aren't as important as we are. Let's go shopping or something."

"Ok. I was just texting my brother."

"He can wait."

"Just trying to figure out if he's going to the party tomorrow."

"Fine. Hurry up tho. Imma use the restroom and then we are going somewhere to do something fun."

"Ok. Imma be in the car."

I walked to the counter and grabbed my purse then went to my car and sat in the driver's seat.

I started texting Isaac again

Just be friends with Grayson
-Buttwhole

No can do
-Me

And I'm not going to their party, there's gonna be some party for one of my senior friends birthday. But I did drop off a gift for the twins
-Buttwhole