A Day In The City {Part 2}(Chapter 16)

Sophia's Pov

"Can I please take the blind fold off now?"

I've been wearing this blindfold for a couple hours now.

"Not yet."

"Whyyyyyyyyyyy?"

"Because I said so."

"Ugh. You suck Bailey."

"Just a couple more steps", he said as he guided me to God knows where, with his hands intwined with mine.

"We're here."

I felt his hands leave mine.

"So I can take off the-"

"Not yet. I need to set something up."

"Where are we?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Then how much longer?... Did you just untie my shoes?"

"Yes. Andddddddddddd I'm done."

He placed his hands on my waist. Probably to make sure I wouldn't fall.

"Imma need you to take your shoes off princess. I already untied them."

I did as he said but as I went down, I felt my ass touch his manhood through his pants. He still had his hands on my waist but they tightened when my ass touched him.

I took off my shoes and stood back up. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and started slowly walking us somewhere. He then stopped.

"When can I take the blindfold off?"

"Just sit down, and count to 10 before you take the blindfold off. I need to get to the right place."

"Why? Are you proposing?"

He didn't respond.

The second his hands left my body I felt weird. As if I was missing a part of me.

"Ok. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10."

I took the blind fold off but didn't open my eyes right away.

When I opened my eyes they had to get used to the brightness.

When my eyes finally adjusted, Grayson was sitting right next to me with a cocky smile. For some reason he brought a smile to my face. Then I looked by our feet to see a basket. Oh my god is this what I think it is. No way...we're at Central Park. I love Central Park!

 I love Central Park!