Christams Night (Chapter 12)

Sophia's Pov

I placed my lips on his drawing him deeper into the kiss before he pulled away.

"Sophia, we shouldn't. We have a modeling gig tomorrow. And if you're limping or something then-"

I got on top of him and straddled his waist.

"You're stressed. I think you need a little release*wink*."

I said while applying pressure to his crotch by rolling my hips.

He closed his eyes. After hearing a soft groan escape his slightly parted mouth I pulled his closer and passionately kissed him.

I continued rolling my hips causing his member to slowly grow harder.

He grasped his fingers around my waist and pulled me closer to him causing our chest to touch.

Growing from the sudden sensation I rocked my hips forward and backwards to gain as much pleasure as possible.

Losing contact Grayson lightly grazed my ear with his teeth.

"Stop teasing Sophia."

His voice was so deep, dark, and needy. I could tell he needed this right now.

I obeyed him and slowly pushed him down in the bed. I faced his lower abdomen.

I quickly undid his jeans and slowly dropped them, never breaking eye contact.

I noticed the pre-cum in his boxers and smirked. Grinding on him really affected him this bad? Huh.

I then slowly slid off his boxers causing his fully erected dick to jump to his stomach.

I grabbed his member and licked his shaft before slowly licking his tip in circles.

Grayson let out a moan that turned me on almost instantly.

After taking him in, Grayson buckled his hips and pushed my head down causing me to take him in full.

Holding his hips down I bobbed my head up and down his length.

I had gotten my tonsils removed so I didn't have a gag reflex.

Grayson was now a moaning mess. I pulled him out of my mouth which made a pooping noise which echoed the room.

I couldn't hold myself back anymore.

"Fuck me" I demanded.

He nodded as he ripped off his shirt and took off my top. He bit his lips and admired me. I was just left in my thong.

He smirked and took it off slowly with his teeth.

I hovered over him and noticed the lust in his eyes.

I was lost in a trance. He entered me. This struck me out of my trance. My breath hitched. I parted my lips and closed my eyes at how pleasurable this was.

"Fuck you're tight."

He turned us around and hovered over me. He grabbed my waist and entered me very fast. He cursed as he leaned his head against my shoulder. He was already over sensitive since I sucked him off.

I knew he wasn't gonna last long. He was getting sloppier. He gripped my waist harder and pushed into my pussy.

The noises of our skin slapping together expanded in the room. Luckily it got caught in my sound proof walls that my grandma made because of how loud I listen to music.

"Y-y-your tighter than I-I remember-ber     S-Sophia."

He struggled to talk grunting harshly under his hoarse voice. I smiled as I tried to catch my breath.

I swear it's never been this pleasurable. Whatever he was doing was amazing. He  was so deep inside me.

He was demolishing my G-spot with every thrust, every time which made the familiar knot start to form inside me.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum, " he groaned as he struggled to breath.

I wouldn't talk. I couldn't talk. I couldn't say anything. The pleasure was to strong.

Grayson kept grunting.

He was hitting my G-spot multiple times causing me to claw at his back. It was hard to breath.

I clenched my walls after he pulled out pumping his sweet juices on my stomach.

He went down and kissed down my stomach to my pussy. He sucked me till I reached my climax.

I wrapped my legs around him bringing him in closer as I reached my peak.

He crawled up the bed and threw himself down. He wrapped his arm around me and I pulled up the blanket. I laid on his chest. Darkness soon consumed me.