Class (Chapter 2)

Graysons Pov:

Sophia looked so hot today. But I know she'll never like me back. I'll never get to tell her how's she's the best thing in the world. How she's the hottest thing I've ever laid my eyes on. And her hotness is not why I like her, it is just a plus to her personality. I will never be able to tell her how she looks so adorable when she struggles on any school work. She makes the weirdest yet cutest faces ever, and then she starts to bite her pencil. She'll never know how I feel when I am around her. And even when we are fighting, I am am still happy that we are in the same room for the same time being.

Knowing that I will never get to be with her makes me pissed. So, I decide to do what I'm know for. I become the fuckboy that all girls wanna fuck. We'll, most. Sophia would never even think about fucking me. I become a fuckboy, because I'm trying to get rid of my feeling for her. Yet it never works, but I am still trying.

"Perfect", I mumble as I spot Jazmine, one of the biggest hoes of the school. I start heading her way knowing that she'll be fine with fucking in the janitors closet or under the bleachers. I'm feeling the closet today.

Sophia's Pov:

I have first period with Ethan, and some of our other friends. My friends are his friends and his friends are my friends. At least half the class is filled with our friends, and the other with people who wanna be our friends, but are to scared to initiate a conversation with us. Or, they think I am a hoe. Ethan and I sat next to each other in this class. And Chloe, sadly, wasn't in this class. But I had her next period for P.E. Ethan has weight training with Grayson, while we had had volleyball.

Sadly, Grayson was also in this class. But he was late today.

He walked in half way through this class. His hair was a mess, and you could easily tell he just had sex.

I turn towards Ethan, and whisper, "look who decided to show up." Ethan just shook his head.

"Oh my god. He couldn't at least fix his hair." We both start to laugh, and when they teacher looked at us, we acted as if we were coughing, instead of laughing.

The class is almost over, and I can't wait to get the day over, so I can go home and sleep.

Mrs. Carlson, my physics teacher, cleared her throat. "Class we have a project due December 20th-", Grayson piped in.

"But that's the last day of school, on a finals day, and we don't have you." He said irritated.

"Exactly. It will be part of your final for my class. The earliest day you can turn it in is December 18th. Which is the only day, of the last week of school, you will have me. It is December 10th, giving you...11 days to turn it in, before I stop accepting them. This counts as half your final grade, so I recommend doing it." Everyone starts groaning. "However, you will have a partner, and will be sitting next to them the rest of the semester." Everyone cheered in happiness, while Ethan and I fist bumped. "But," everyone got quit. "I will...well already have, chosen your partners." Mrs. Carlson cheered as if this was good news like, WTF! STOP! Once again...everyone, and when I say everyone, I mean EVERY single person in this class groaned so loud that everyone in America probably heard us. "So everybody gather your stuff, and go to the back of the class, and I will give you your new seats."

"Welp, I mean...more than half the class consists of our friends. So I think we'll be good." I said as I got my stuff.

"You gotta point. I could legit be with anyone in this class, and I would be ok with it. We'll, except Tommy. He smells weird as fuck."

"Same. Except there are two people I don't wanna be paired with." I looked at Grayson to see him flirting with a girl. What a player.

"Alrighty class. For pairs we got" she called out the names as she pointed to your new spot. "Rebecca and William; Samantha and Annalise; Tommy and Greg; Ethan and" please be me "Trinity;" damn it. As long as- "Grayson and Sophia" GOD DAMN IT! UGH! WHY!