Planning (Chapter 5)

Ethan's Pov:

PE was...wow. You could practically hear the boners rising.

It's after school and Chloe and I are at her house. We are trying to find a way to get Gray to tell Soph that he likes her. Or atleast to get Soph to like him.

"Ok. We lock them in a room filled with spiders, and snakes. And tell them to make up and make out before we let them out."

"You're crazy."

"Rude!"

"But crazy is sexy on you."

"Focus Ethan."

"But you said-"

"Gray and Soph is a more important topic for now."

"Ok. Fine. Give another idea."

"OMG! Why didn't we think of this before?!"

"What?"

"You're birthday party is in a couple weeks."

"Ya, so?"

"What if...at the party we have a competition between me and Soph for who can give a better lap dance. Buttt imma give you a lap dance while Soph gives Grayson one. And then all of a sudden they fall madly in love."

"How do you expect to get Soph to give Grayson Dolan, my twin brother, the man she hates with a fiery passion, a lap dance?"

"Ever hear of alcohol?"

"Right."

"And start spreading word about this party ASAP."

"Ok. But you are still forgetting one thing."

"Oh really Ethan? And what could that be?"

I walked towards her and brought her closer by slightly grabbing her waist. I then lifted her head up and whispered in her ear.

"You told me that you'd do something to me during PE. Now let's get to it."

This chapter is really short. But that's because it's mainly just a filler on how they planed the party.

Sorry for being MIA for so long. I've been going through a lot of drama, and I think I'm finally getting through it.

Birthday chapter is next. So get ready for that.