Hospital (Chapter 10)

December 24, 2018

Isaacs Pov:

I can't believe this is all happening again.

I can't believe this shit. That's my baby sis. She doesn't deserve this. She never did.

I should have been the one to hear her. I should of heard her like Grayson did. Her rooms not even that far from my room.

It's all happening again. The day that James raped Sophia, it took a apart of her that I wish she still had. And it didn't help that he lied to Olivia, and then Olivia punished Sophia for something she didn't deserve.

Sophia depression and anxiety got way worse after what James did to her. She started having nightmares. She didn't talk to anyone for a month. She was hurting. Badly.

I'm surprised that she was so ok at the beach. That son of a bitch raped her. There was nothing we could do. She was 9! And now this other son of a bitch tried to get with my sister while she was in the water.

Why don't boys or men understand that no means no?!

That son of a bitch took her virginity.

I wanted to kill both James and whoever that dude at the beach was.

The one thing Sophia hates more than our own parents is, is seeing the seeing the people she cares about the most getting hurt. Especially when its over her. That's why she hated that we all got in a fight.

Ethan walked in with coffees.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Here's a coffee for you, me, and one for Grayson when he wakes up."

"Thanks."

"She doesn't deserve this."

"No...she doesn't."

Sophia's Pov

I heard them talking. I could hear the sorrow and pitty in their words. I hate when people feel sorry for me. Absolutely hate it. Yes, my life may not be the ideal life style of a 16 year old girl...but that doesn't mean I want anyone to pitty me. 

When I opened my eyes, everything was blurry.

"Hey guys."

"Sophia! You're awake!" Ethan and Isaac said at the same time.

"Where am I?"

"The hospital."

"Why?"

"You passed out in Grayson's arms, and then went into mental shock?"

"Why was I in Grayson's arms?"

"He heard you having a nightmare and tried to help, but you passed out, and then we called the paramedics to find out that you were in mental shock. We've been her since 2 AM."

"Ugh. I hate hospitals."

I spent all summer in here when my grandma rescued us from our parents. My body was falling apart. I was in the worst condition out of all my siblings, because I did whatever it took to keep everyone else safe. Sometimes they wouldn't even know they were in trouble, because I saved them. Sadly that meant letting James take advantage of me. I don't think anyone knew that it happened more than that one time.

"I know you do. You've been here way to often."

"What time is it?"

"10 O'clock. I'll go get the doctor to check on you since you woke up baby sis."