A Day In The City {Part 1}(Chapter 15)

Grayson's Pov

I couldn't let her be alone. I could tell that she needed someone.  Even if she didn't want to admit it.

I wasn't expecting her to say what she said. I swear, if I ever see her father I'm gonna make him wish that he was never born.

"You don't have to ride in a taxi with me. You can call them back and just get in the limo."

She started to slowly walk away waiting for a taxi to show up.

"Na. I'd rather stay with you. And make sure you're safe."

"I'm fine Grayson. I don't need a babysitter."

"I'm not babysitting you. I'm just one friend looking out for another friend."

"Since when do we classify as friends?"

"Since I said so. Come on. Let's go back to the hotel. I'm pretty tired after a whole day of modeling."

"Ya me to."

"But not gonna lie...you were the hottest model there."

"Shut up Bailey."

"So you don't think the same for me."

"Like I said. Shut up."

"I saw you goggly eyeing me."

"Please."

I went up to her and brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear. In the process I also bent down to her level and whispered in her ear, "Don't hide the truth Babygirl."

Her breath hitches and she closed her eyes for only a second. She tried to play the fact that I got to her off by saying "Please. Even if I was staring at you, which I wasn't. Almost ever girl in there was staring at you, and your", she started to look down and then bit her lip, "V-Line, and Abs, and-uh-never mind."

"Please...continue Babygirl."

She gulped and then turned around rather fastly. She brought her fingers to her mouth and whistled very loud, causing a taxi to pull over.

Damn.

"Well that was a way to get a taxi."

She let out a sigh and got in. I picked up my bag full of my new cloths, that was on the ground, and got in the taxi. After the taxi started driving I looked at her. When she looked at me a shade of pink rushed over her cheeks.

"What?"

"Are you ok? And be honest with me. You can tell me the truth."

"I'm fine."

"Sophia?"

"I'll be fine", Sophia mumbled.

I grabbed her hand and looked deep into her eyes.

"I'm here for you."

"I'm scared one day everyone will see me the way I see myself."

"I see the real you. She's gorgeous. She's funny. She's sweet. She cares about others before herself. Her smile and laugh could cure a disease. Give everyone hope. Wether you see it or not, you're perfect. I see it."

Sophia went up to my ear and whispered, "Thank you. For making me feel safe."

She then lightly kissed my cheek and laid down on my lap.

It took 30 minutes to finally get back to the hotel. There was a lot of traffic even thought it was 10 at night.

I turned to Sophia only to notice that she was asleep on my lap.