School (Chapter 19)

January 8,2019

Beep
Beep
Beep

I grabbed my phone and chucked it across my room.

"Shut up!"

I really don't wanna go to school today. For one, I have to see Hunter again. I also fear how Grayson is gonna act. I don't even understand why he's acting how he is. Grayson and I are just friends. We haven't even had sex in a while.

"Sophia! Breakfast is ready!"

"I'll be down in a sec Issac!"
...
"See you in P.E. Chloe."

"See you next period."

As Chloe and I parted ways I walked into physics class everyone was already in their seats, including Grayson. Ethan wasn't in class today because he was at home sick with the flu.

"Hi." I said as I took my assigned seat next to Grayson, but he didn't respond. "Hello?"

"I'm trying to pay attention," he said with no emotion.

"Since when do you pay attention in physics?"

"So now you're making fun of me," he snapped.

"Wow. You're snappy today."

"Grayson! Sophia! Go in the hallway now, and come back when you are ready to shut-up and pay attention."

Grayson stomped out of the room, and slammed the door. I quietly got up and left Mrs. Carlson's room.

"Great going Sophia. First day back and your ass already got me in trouble."

"What is your problem today Grayson?"

"Yeah Grayson. What's your problem today," I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around to be face to face with Hunter.

"Hunter, this does not concern you."

"Is this the guy you've been screwing behind my back," Grayson said with anger evident in his voice.

"Sorry lad didn't realize you guys were together," Hunter said with a smirk.

"Grayson and I are not together."

"Great. Then why don't you and get out of here? I think the janitors closet may be free. I'm assuming your slutty ass still can't close your legs for anyone."

Before I could say anything else, Grayson was on top of Hunter. It took me a second to realize what was happening, but when I came back to reality I yelled for them to stop.

"Grayson! Hunter! Get off of each-other!"

"Don't talk punch to punch Sophia like punch that."

Hunter then got on top of Grayson.

"Don't punch fucking punch touch punch me."

"Guys! Stop!"

Grayson got back on top of Hunter again. I tried my hardest to get them off of each other, but in the process, Hunter punched me in the face causing me to fall backwards.

"Sophia," Grayson hollered. "Are you-" before he could finish his question, Hunter roundhouse punched Grayson in the face, causing Grayson to go in the air and land with a thud. He looked like he was about to pass out but right as Hunter got ready to punch Grayson to finish the fight, someone grabbed his fist.

"Boys! My office! Now!" hollered our principal. "Sophia. Go to the nurse."

Hunter followed our principle as Grayson struggled to get up.

"Here. Let me help you."

He pushed my hand away and used the lockers to get himself up.

"Fuck off Sophia."

"I'm just trying to help you Grayson."

"I don't need your help."

"Grayson-"

"Just leave me alone."

"Grayson." He started to walk away, "Grayson!"
...
An hour later in class

My phone buzzed telling me I got a text.

I am gone for one day because I'm sick AND GRAYSON GOT IN TROUBLE
-Ethan

Now I can't even be sick at home in peace
-Ethan

How much trouble did he get in
-Me

He got suspended for 2 weeks
-Ethan

Should I come over
-Me

I'd let it die down first
-Ethan

And I don't wanna get you sick
-Ethan

Ok
-Me

Feel better E
-Me

Hatred// A Grayson Dolan FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara