Heterosexual My Ass

Intro - ( Request & CONTAINS HARDCORE ASS-SEX) Katsuki has some sexuality questioning habits. He decides to set the record straight with the class, HE IS NOT GAY. This devastates Deku, since he's had a crush on the boy since they were small. But in the locker room after some hard training, there's a good reason to question Katsuki's supposed heterosexuality.

Paring ~ Bottom Baku / Top Deku ( If you don't like don't read )

Deku's POV

" He wore pink yesterday too when we all went to the park, " Kirishima said and Denki nodded adding that to the list. Ashido smirked, " I totally saw him starring at Todoroki's ass once, " she said and the blonde wrote it down also. " What is that guys, " Sero asked as he entered the class.

They were writing a " Why BakuBro is Gay "list. They've done it before but Kacchan blew the first 3 editions up.

" Has Bakugou said anything gay to you recently " Ashido smirked. Sero had to think but not for long . " I mean when I was asking for girl advice he totally blew me up " He said. " Guys you might wanna hide your list, " Uraraka said as she entered the class. I guess we've all gotten accustomed to them getting in trouble for theorizing about Kacchan's sexuality.

" Shitty Hair " Kacchan stomped in the classroom roaring for Kirishima. " What the fuck is this exactly " He held up the rainbow flag. Ah, I remember seeing Kirishima tape that to Kacchan's dorm door. " Come on it's just to let you know we're not here to judge " He laughed going in for a hug." That's a bad idea " I thought to myself as Kacchan blew him up.

" Aww don't be like that " Denki and Ashido did what Kirishima couldn't do. They hugged him against his will. " Let me the FUCK go " He screamed as Kirishima joined them, his clothes were ripped due to Kacchan's attack but he was smart enough to use his quirk so he wasn't damaged too badly. " We love you ya big angry homosexual " Ashido laughed.

"Die! Die Die! " He started to shake violently enough that their feet lifted off the ground. Despite the danger they were in, they continued to laugh. " Oi what the hell is that " Kacchan spotted the 4th list on the desk. I sighed as he broke free from their grasp and started to rip the whole notebook to shreds. " NO MY HOMEWORK'S IN THERE BAKUGOU " Denki tried to piece the notebook back together. " Listen here, all of you, this is my last time saying this shit. clean your ears and pay attention. I, Katsuki Bakugou, King Explosion Murder, am not, and I stress NOT, gay " he looked over the class.

Being a homosexual myself it kind of stung hearing him act like being Gay was going to kill him. But that wasn't the only reason I was hurt. I've been in love with Kacchan for a while now. It took me some time to realize that it was love of all things. He didn't have to shatter my hopes and dreams so vigorously.

But that was one of the things I liked about him, he was firm. If there was a misconception he'd clear it up quickly.

" Yeah yeah, we hear you " Denki waved his outburst off like it was nothing. I wonder how many times Kacchan has told them to get it through their thick skull that he was into girls. " Oh, I understand what you're saying, you're bisexual " Ashido teased him poking his cheek.

" I quit, " He said stomping to his seat. "You're shaking the whole class " Kirishima laughed. " Don't be pissed man " Sero smirked, " Just remember we're here for whenever you want to come out. "

Kacchan was about to say something but he quickly closed his mouth. He quit and he meant it.

Mr.Aizawa walked in the class " Go outside " He said before walking back out.

We all followed him outside. " So you guys are going to be doing more hero training, surprise surprise. Eriko Yuki will be leading the class. " Mr.Aizawa then walked off leaving us there with the pro hero. " Hey class I'm 軽快 羽 today we're going to do something fun " she rubbed her hands together. With her quirk she could change her weight, becoming as light as a feather, which was one of the reasons her Hero Name was Light Feather. I was relying on Iida to be able to catch her if need be. When she was basically weightless, she was fast as hell.