Lust Audio

Intro - ( Smut-ty ig but like not really ) Kirishima's phone dies at the right time.

Paring- BakuDeku

There was no denying the intensity that was in the bunker below Kirishima as he feigned sleep. He was restless thanks to constant interruptions. Kirishima turned again trying to make as much noise as possible, being careless in the throwing of his body.

And for a second it worked, but merely seconds. Not even a minute passed before the rustling kept the boy from getting rest. Kirishima groaned as heat started to pool in his groins.

The teen never thought the thing that would be keeping him from getting him from shut-eye would be something other than his phone. In fact, the boy's phone died an hour ago. He was listening to music on the verge of sleep when such occurred.

With how sleepy he was, Kirishima was sure he would just pass out then and there, but he heard something that made his cheeks burn.

Kirishima thought over the placement of the male students. He was sure that the noise from the right of the room closer to the door came from two bunks over. He contemplated was it really Katsuki, the noise sounded like it came from the top bunk, but just now was Kirishima analyzing the path the blonde would have to take. Never once did the boy hear the ladder.

Did Katsuki jump out the top bunk so stealthily that he didn't wake Mineta? Kirishima closed his eyes as tight as possible and reached into his boxers shamefully.

Not like anyone would hear him, with all the noise they were making at least.

But who would have thought this was the stuff Midoriya would get up to. "Not today", no one else sounded as innocent as Midoriya. And the poor thing was tired from what Kirishima assumed.

Now, not so much. More so like the opposite. Only when the green-haired teen was fighting, did Kirishima witness such pride, such raw passion.

Katsuki brought a different side out of the boy. Kirishima silently cursed himself as he moved his hands to the sound of the creeks in the bed below him.

At least he was keeping his swearing to himself, Midoriya had no filter. "Holy shit Kacchan."

The boy's image forever changed to Kirishima. Kirishima squinted his eyes nearing climax, wondering if his classmates were close again.

Was this the real reason Midoriya was up before everyone and taking naps whenever he could, so he could release such tension when the earth disapproved of being sun-kissed.

"God," The creaking was getting louder, as well as the sound of sweat-drenched skin colliding in desperation. Kirishima bit his hand, praying that it would muffle his grunts.

For a while, they all remained idle. As if the devil had possessed Kirishima, he just had to sneeze.

Even with the white stains setting into his shorts, he threw his body over. He wished he wasn't assigned the bed over Midoriya, right next to the window.

Kirishima's face twitched uncomfortably as he felt red eyes watching him carefully. He could hear his heart beating in his chest. His whole body refused to listen to him as it shook slightly in fear. "We're good, shitty hair is a deep sleeper" Kirishima stopped all movement once a sweaty hand patted his face.

After hearing the ladder whine the faux redhead waited 5 minutes to open his eyes.

He was going to start staying up a little longer now.

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

A/N - This was a trash one shot in my memos just so you guys know I'm not dead.  Also, quick question ( though no one reads or cares about these ) should the next real upload be TodoBaku or TodoDeku.  This is not a ship war I just need to stop spending my time on every single request and buckle down cause I'm a worthless scatterbrain.