Shitty Gifts

Intro - ( Happy Valentine's Day, yea ik this is late as shit but I'm sick as hell ) Bakugou thinks that he does a proper job at spoiling Kirishima, especially on days like Valentine's day. Shockingly Kirishima doesn't get a gift, did Denki perhaps tell Kacchan his gifts are shit?

Paring ~ KiriBaku

Kirishima stared at his boyfriend, " He looks pissed, but that's technically a good thing. He always looks pissed, "Kirishima thought to himself. " What are you staring at shitty hair " Katsuki sucked his teeth. Kirishima shook his head, but he couldn't help but stare. " If you have something on your mind just say it" The ash blonde threw up his leg.

Kirishima chuckled slightly. " Nothing I'm just being ridiculous is all " Kirishima repositioned his hairpin and went back to trying to study. It was Valentine's day and all he got from Bakugou was "Yeah, yeah you too". He didn't even say the words. " Bakugou I don't understand this " Kirishima whined to the hothead.

" Then fucking google it, do I look like the damn encyclopedia to you " The boy growled. Kirishima sat there in disbelief staring at his boyfriend. What normally would happen is " You don't understand anything give it here " but somehow the faux red-head was totally dismissed. " Um Bakugou are you feeling okay, did the chocolates taste bad or something" Kirishima closed his book.

Kirishima asked Midoriya for help in making Bakugou some spicy chocolate. Bakugou told them that they were both very stupid, but took the gift anyway. Midoriya actually made things for the whole class, and everyone said that it was amazing. Kirishima had no reason to doubt that the chocolate they made Bakugou would be any different.

Well, besides his suck-ass attitude at the moment. " Are you pent up? " Kirishima asked blushing slightly. Whenever Katsuki was a bit backed up in true Tsundere fashion he'd be very impatient with Kirishima concerning everything else.

Kirishima's face was suddenly greeted with Katsuki's tablet. Then a pillow off the bed, and then an empty potato chip bag that Eijiro should've disposed of hours ago when he finished eating the chips. " So that's a no " Kirishima answered his own question.

Katsuki glared at him as his boyfriend looked at him with a goofy smile. " You're just so hard to read sometimes Bakugou " He softly sighed. " I talked to that shit head Pikachu this morning " Katsuki finally started to open up about what was bothering him. " And he said something stupid? " Kirishima raised a brow.

Bakugou laid on his back, "No, the shitrag actually said something interesting." Kirishima nodded moving random stuff off his bed. He laid down also but didn't cuddle up too close, Bakugou was still very obviously pissed after all. " Something interesting like " Kirishima shifted to face Bakugou.

" Something along the lines of my gifts are trash," Katsuki said harshly. Kirishima chuckled slowly backing out of the bed before he was attacked. " Where in the fuck do you think you're going " Katsuki grabbed the boy's T-shirt. Kirishima, determined to live, continued to pull away, just laughing off the situation. " You piece of shit what the hell are you doing Your shirts gonna rip " Bakugou's eyebrows furrowed. Kirishima finally fell out of the bed and rolled under it.

"Eijiro! " Bakugou growled standing up on the bed. " Let's talk like this " Kirishima laughed nervously. " I swear to God if you don't bring your ass " Katsuki started to spark his hands. " I know this doesn't seem like the manliest way to deal with this situation, but I really don't feel like treating three-degree burns anytime soon " Kirishima watched his boyfriend get off the bed.

" So what Pikachu said was true " Katsuki growled. Kirishima shrugged, " Well your gifts aren't ideal but ". Bakugou started to lift the bed. " You're going to hurt me aren't you " Kirishima scooted closer to the wall. His bed was tossed over. " Maybe " Bakugou cracked his neck.

" I mean Bakugou it isn't that big of a deal, not everyone gives good gifts " Kirishima reasons. Bakugou lifts him up by his already stretched out shirt. " It's not like you can read my mind or anything " Kirishima lifted his arms.

"But you always get me what I want, why didn't you just fucking tell me that my gifts sucked. Do you know how fucked up it is that I have to find out from that shitstain?" Bakugou slowly placed his lover back on the ground. Kirishima stared at Katsuki examining just how hurt he looked.

The teenager suddenly embraced the hot head. " I'm sorry Bakugou, but I never felt the need to tell you. I actually think all your gifts are amazing just because they're from you "Kirishima started to tear up a bit. Katsuki wiggled but there was no getting out of Kirishima's grip. " Last year, you got me a candle. Remember that " Kirishima said in a hushed voice.

" Yeah " The ash blonde growled. " That candle smelled like ass, but I used it until it wouldn't light anymore " Kirishima hummed. Bakugou furrowed his brows, " So you're telling me you're a fucking masochistic idiot". Kirishima shook his head " What I'm saying is every time that horrid smell filled the room, I couldn't contain my joy just thinking about how it was a gift from you " Kirishima pulled away just enough to look the boy in the eyes.

"You're fucking insane " Katsuki frowned. " Happy Valentine's day " Kirishima gave him a peck on the lips. "Yeah, yeah Happy Valentine's day " Katsuki groaned.

" You know it's not too late to give me a gift " Kirishima played with Katsuki's surprisingly soft hair. " I'm not going to the stores at this time of night. There's probably nothing but shit gifts left on the shelves anyways." Katsuki said. " Not what I was implying " Kirishima's hand started to travel a little lower.

" AND I'M BACKED UP? " Katsuki shouted pushing the boy off of him. " Aww Bakugou come on, you owe me, the room's a mess " Kirishima laughed rubbing his neck. " This room is always a fucking mess! " Bakugou scolded the boy.

" I swear to god if I can't function at school tomorrow, I'm cutting your dick off ."

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

A/N - I have been sick as hell for the past few days. I wanted like a Valentine's day special but like yeah I fecking suck. Being sick sucks ass but i hope this made you at least idk chuckle.  Have a gay day , thanks for reading