What Love Is

Intro - (Yandere Shoto and erm, I'm going to try and achieve Fluff but y'all already know 🙈) The girl in the park doesn't know that Todoroki and Midoriya are on a date, all she knows is that she saw them on the television and that makes them famous. Todoroki and Midoriya don't know that the girl has an obsession quirk, they just know she wants to be held by the famous Shoto Todoroki. Only after returning to classes the next day does Midoriya realize Todoroki & his walk in the park makes their relationship quite the opposite. Just what is he to do about his suddenly clingy boyfriend?

Paring ~ Yandere!TodoDeku

When you're in a relationship you're supposed to notice the subtle things. Like how Midoriya notices his boyfriend of two years doesn't let go of his waist till the moment he wakes up.

"Shochan," Izuku whispers to his boyfriend. It was okay that they were sleeping in the same bed as one another, they had done it before, but Shoto had been so persistent about them sleeping in the same bed. It was out of his relatively calm boyfriend's charter.

Shoto stares at Midoriya counting the freckles that danced on the shorter's face. The teen had been feeling this pull towards his lover, more powerful than he was used to. He wanted nothing more but to keep Midoriya in bed with him all day. He loathed the idea of the greenest chatting with anyone.

Shoto was starting to feel like Bakugou.

"We should get ready for class now?" Izuku spoke softly. Even though Todoroki allowed him out of his grip he still felt as though he was being held close. Shoto's embrace was to be warm, not suffocating. His boyfriend was operating with such a strange air.

"I'm on 500," Todoroki states quietly confusing the other male. Midoriya checks his boyfriend's temperature with the back of his hand with a frown. Shoto had been acting out since their day in the park. It was starting to freak Izuku out.

What could have happened? Was this someone's quirk causing his loved one to have a problem with thinking rational thoughts and be possessive, "Shochan, did that girl in the park say anything about her quirk?"

Izuku finally exited the bed, his boyfriend wasn't running a fever so it had to do with the girl they took pictures within the park. Todoroki frowned knowing that he lost count of the freckles on his boyfriend's face. With a sigh, the dual eyed teen got ready for school.

"She didn't speak on her quirk very much," Todoroki felt more at ease holding his lover's hand as they made their way down the hallways of UA. "She said it would never make her famous, I remember that," Todoroki shrugged.

"Being a hero has nothing to do with fame," and with that Izuku started one of his tangents. The couple looked normal but they sure didn't feel like it.

When they had reached homeroom Todoroki sat next to Izuku. It wasn't the teen's seat but he needed to sit there. Everyone was going to ignore it but Bakugou wasn't up for the change.

"Half & Half you don't sit there" the ash-blond had cut back on his swearing over the years. He was still rough around the edges but everyone loved the idiot anyway.

"Why can't I sit here?" Todoroki asked nonchalantly. He wouldn't admit how absurdly angry that question made him. Merely suggesting that he move any further away from his Izuku was causing the boy to spiral.

Why would Bakugou not want Todoroki around, what was he planning to do to Izuku? Did he like the boy? They were childhood friends after all; would the partial redhead ever be able to live up to that.

Shoto didn't know he could be the jealous type.

"It's not your seat, it's as simple as that!" No matter how many desks Katsuki kicked his feet upon, he was one for order damn it. The teen could care less why Shoto situated himself there.