im sorry

Intro - Bakugou doesn't go out drinking with his friends again. One night the gang wonders why more than ever once he starts sending some really out of character messages.

Paring- BakuDeku bc honestly, I'm a BakuDeku whore. . .

K- How is everyone

D- Well u would know IF u came out

K- You brats give me enough headaches thru out the day 🙄

D- Ik ik, there isn't enough Advil in the world

K- Damn right

Bakugou tries to stop himself from shaking as he continued to cry. Once again he was left out. He groaned annoyed with himself. He was left out by choice. He declined the offer to go out drinking like he always did. Then, of course, he was bothering Izuku asking how everything was going.

" FUCK " Bakugou screamed. He was beyond frustrated. He didn't know how to feel, or why he was feeling so sad. He wanted to break something.

" Can't be the #1 hero crying like a little bitch " He scolded himself. He was getting disgusted with the reflection of his face in his phone. The last time he did this he threw his phone down, of course when Izuku got home he had to lie on the spot.

D- 💔 wish u were here

K- Well who wouldn't

D- Lol, true.
You should come out next time.

Bakugou chuckled. In all honesty, he found such a statement amusing. If Deku wanted him there so badly why didn't he drag him out of bed? Why didn't he beg just a little longer? Why did he even go without him? Katsuki sighed assuming Midoriya would have more fun without him there.

The ash blonde bit his bottom lip as punishment. He actively ignored all his text messages notifications that weren't from his significant other. Bakugou huffed, "I'm not replying to them because they're not worth my time " he tried to convince himself. And just when he thought the tears had stopped for the night he was crying again.

K- Hey deku

D- YES

K- Staying on the phone the whole time is rude.

D- Nahhh every1's use to it

Katsuki was embarrassed. He felt childish, constantly taking Midoriya's attention from important things. " If you wanted to talk to him you should've gone, " Bakugou told himself. At this point, he couldn't help vocalizing the demons in his head.

K- And no one tells you about ur shitty manners

D- Multitasking is easier for me when I'm drunk.

K- You better be catching a ride home

D- YES SIR

Katsuki didn't know how to feel about these texts. Midoriya would often text back in all caps. Especially when buzzed. He contemplated whether or not he made the green haired boy jumpy. Often he thought that's the whole reason Deku was with him. Cause he knew how to make him jumpy, he made him scared.

K- u can stop now

D- Hmm?

K- Talk to the people in front u

D- I swear I am, my focus may be biased but heyyyy

Katsuki stared at the empty bottle of Vodka he had on his nightstand. He grimaced remembering the time he forgot to put the alcohol he was drinking back. " Well you should've just went out with us," his lover said. Little did he know that only made Bakugou feel stupid. More stupid actually.

K- Hey Izuku

D- Yes Kacchan

K- seriously you can stop now

D- ist fine

K- Your drunk, pay attention to your surroundings

D- I love uuu!

Katsuki tried to hold back another flood of tears. He didn't deserve Izuku's love. His boyfriend was so precious and understanding. So patient and innocent.

When was Izuku going to realize that? That he was way too good for Bakugou. That he should stop trying.

K- Love U too stupid.

D- 😘😘😘

K- If ur gonna keep texting me you need to sober up

D- nuuuu

Bakugou let go a shaky breath he didn't know he was holding. Suddenly his fingers began moving on his own.

K- Please be #1

D- after u of courseee

K- I don't think I'm going to make it to #1

D- Blastfoamy
Blastfamu
Blasphemy
God that word isn't spelled like how it sounds

K- ur cute. I should go now

D- No ill sober up I promise

K- no
Just
Fuck

D- Hun?

Deku stood up almost falling over. " Woah bro where are you going hammered like that " Kirishima asked grabbing the boy. He wasn't drinking sent he pulled the short stick and had to bring the rest of the Bakusquad home.

" Kacchan I need " Deku slurred his words. He couldn't walk properly or speak but God damn it he was getting to Katsuki. " What's wrong with Bakugou," Kirishima asked slowly. He wanted to give Midoriya time to process his sentence. Instead, the boy took to his phone.

D- Babe
Kacchan
Hun
Kacchan
What's wrong you are scaring me

Kirishima watched the drunk man dial a #. " Hey what happened, " Kirishima asked again. " Home. Now I need to go- " Midoriya stops talking as he felt his phone vibrate.

K- Stop getting worked up shitty nerd
Have fun
Ur worrying over nothing

D- one
One
Eisnfialwb
On my way

K- Izuku seriously if you loved me you'd let me do this

D- DO WHAT

" I'm taking you home right now " Kirishima stood up. He didn't know if Midoriya was hallucinating or overreacting but better safe than sorry. " What's wrong," Sero asked. " Somethings wrong with Bakugou " Kirishima began to lead Midoriya to the parking lot. Everyone at the table shared a concern glance. Iida stood taking out the keys to his car as well as Momo. People debated who was staying behind due to lack of space.

" Bakusquad has to go hands down " Mina slurred. Even though her words were barely coherent and she was leaning like she was hit by a semi-truck she was taken beyond seriously. Kaminari suddenly tugged on Iida " We have to go now ". He displayed a text message from Bakugou. Everyone began to rush out the bar receiving the same message

K- I'm sorry

D- don't say that
Sorry 4 wat
Babe

K- Stop ur making this harder

D- WHAT IS WRONG

K- ur gonna b angry at first, ur gonna be sad too. But can you just remember. In all your fits of rage, in all your fits of tears.

D- Katsuki.

K- I loved you

-----------

A/N I'm going to fix this update when I'm not sleepy and hungover. Ik I have request that I SHOULD be working on but I think you forget I'm kind of an asswipe so I keep starting over. I've typed Bakugou sucking a dick in 5 different ways and they all suck dick. Ha! See what I did there. High key debating if my next upload should be ShinKami or More TodoBakuDeku ( bc I'm a TodoBakuDeku whore ). I need to sleep.

Have a gay day. And remember I love you.