Surprise Sleepover

Intro -( Smut ) Kaminari shows up at Shinsou's dorm insisting that he has the cure for his insomnia. After a quick talk with Kirishima, Shinsou questions Kaminari's motives.

Paring - ShinKami

Kaminari smiles brightly at the taller male.

"No " Shinsou proceeded to close the door. Kaminari, not understanding boundaries, wedge his foot in the door. " Aww, dude come on!" the blonde whined.

Hitoshi grimaces as Kaminari slipped into his room. "So how are you" Kaminari started setting things down. Shinsou grabbed his mug and took a long sip of coffee.

"I was doing fine, then you showed up," Hitoshi whispered the last part. Denki chuckled, " Bro. I'm about to make your night 100 times better. You just don't know." Shinsou rolled his eyes and laid down. He unpaused the video trying his best to ignore Kaminari.

"You know it's a shame Kirishima couldn't come. He said he had better things to do" Kaminari sat down next to the taller male. Kaminari began to nudge the boy, "and by better things to do I mean Bakugou".

Hitoshi stared blankly at the blond pretending he didn't understand such a dirty joke. " Why are you here again?" Shinsou rose a brow.

"To help you silly. Remember yesterday when we were talking about your eye bags," Kaminari smiled. Shinso nodded looking over his shoulder. " Well, I'm here to cure your insomnia. Tada!" Denki smiled wide.

"No thank you " Shinsou returned his attention to his phone. His friend turned the phone over laughing. " Now I know what you're thinking. Denki, you amazing kind soul, how do you plan on curing my insomnia. Well, you certainly underestimate me Shinsou," Kaminari said fishing a list out his pocket.

" What the fuck," Shinsou said under his breath as his friend continually shushed him." First tip, try wearing socks " Kaminari squinted to read his own handwriting. He wrote down loads of tips. "I don't want to," Shinsou frowned.

The shorter male began to search the room for socks. Kaminari proudly displayed his findings after 2 minutes. " Neopolitan cat socks, or plain black socks " Kaminari laid them out on the bed." Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Hitoshi sighed putting on the cat socks. Denki nodded, "but I took a nap in class today so I'm not going to fall asleep on you".

Shinsou furrowed his brows upset with himself for thinking that such behavior was admirable in a way. Denki obviously valued his friends. He just did so rather loudly and with the absence of consent.

Shinsou stared at the boy, "I don't feel sleepy".

"Did you put the socks on wrong?" Denki frowned lifting the other's leg. The blond shook his head and took the socks off. " What works for others doesn't have to work for everyone. So this is fine. We have plenty of other things to try. " Kaminari stated. Shinsou begrudgingly waited for further instructions.

"Let's try yoga" Denki picked up one of the mats he brought." When did you have the time to buy all this stuff?" Shinsou picked up his coffee. Kaminari chuckled, " Do I look like I'm made out of money? I just asked Momo for help."

Shinsou frowned feeling bad for the girl. " And she just made all this for you?" Hitoshi asked partially unconvinced. Kaminari rolled out the two yoga mats nodding.

"Otherwise I'd still be bothering her," He smiled softly. Hitoshi inhaled 'sharply understanding. He would've done the same if he was Momo, but he'd at least apologize to himself for passing Denki on. The blue haired boy watched the Blond spread his body across the floor.

Denki starts off in the puppy dog stretch position, face away from Hitoshi. "Since when do you do yoga," Shinsou asked averting his eyes. "It's not that hard Shinsou" Denki laughs.