Hot Ice 🔥

Intro - (Request, THEY GET FREAKY, and like blood kink ) Katsuki has a few cuts after sparring with Todoroki thanks to his ice. Katsuki, being a stubborn believer in home remedies or whatever you may call it, insist on licking his fresh wounds. At first, Todoroki is questioning Katsuki's intelligence, but the real question is "why is Bakugou turning Todoroki on so much?"

Paring ~ TodoBaku

Shoto Todoroki -

It seems like it was just yesterday that I couldn't stand to be alone with Bakugou. " Hurry up you " Bakugou hisses tapping his foot. " Here you go " I throw the feisty ash blonde a cold water. It's hard to process that I was training with him all out of free will. 

At least it was for me, Midoriya said " You guys get along so well! Like Kacchan's so hot-headed and somehow you make him, um erm, less hot-headed. You soothe him I guess is what I'm trying to say. It's nice." It wasn't even a second after he finished his sentence that Bakugou rushed in and accused him of talking shit.

" God damn it Icy-hot I thought I told you to lock this door " Bakugou locks the entrance to the training room. We've been training for a while now, it's been over a year since he first asked me to spar with him. Since then I've learned a couple of things about him, but they were mostly just confirmed assumptions.

The first one that I had to constantly remind myself about was that he hated being interrupted. One day Kirishima was looking all over for him, it was still strange at the time that Bakugou would be with me. The spiky red head was crying his eyes out fearing that Bakugou got kidnapped again. Katsuki didn't even allow Kirishima to explain what he was doing hugging him before he gave him a bloody nose.   

Honestly, Kirishima should've seen it coming. I mean Bakugou did have a temper when it came to just about anything. 

" Why lock the door now " I begin to drink my own cold water. Bakugou raises a brow and waits for me to elaborate. " Don't you have things to do? " I asked looking down. Being juniors our schedule was pretty hectic. 

" Well don't you " He crosses his arms. I check my calendar just to be sure and was surprised to see I had an hour or so of free time. " Actually no " I shrug. Bakugou sucks his teeth " So that's why you're still sitting down. The way you and I operate is completely different. When I want shit done I get it done. There's absolutely no need for the crammed schedule you have".    

" It's not crammed it's just on the verge of being unmanageable " I defend myself. 

" Yeah whatever you say Half & Half. I bet you don't even give yourself a second to breathe on your schedule. I'm shocked out my ass that you have free time " He huffs running his hands through his hair. " Believe me I'm just as shocked as you are, " I remark. Bakugou uncaps his water and I notice the condensation running off the bottle was pink. 

" Hey, are you bleeding ?" despite me asking I was already pulling out bandages from my bag. Bakugou begins to silently scan himself as he gulps down half his water. He didn't take long to look at his hand, almost like he had been in pain for a while. 

" Bakugou you shouldn't strain yourself, " I say making my way over to him. He rolls his eyes," Hey I don't need those," he backs away from me. I grab his wrist to examine his hand. The cuts on his hands were small but they were beginning to bleed heavily. " Just when did you get so many cuts on your hand " I inquired. They couldn't have all been from his explosions.