Crack #1

INTRO - so let's get this straight fam, this is like what they call a shitpost, I do this while I'm sleepy as fukk and it's like all the chapters before but on acid. Ya feel me ????

1. Ghetto Fog ( A-chan from the block has a quirk that makes people act like her . They be straight-up cause that's how real people act . And her quirk is activated when she's agitated. Paring ~ TodoBakuDeku )

The class stared at the woman with Blue hair whose hair was thrown in a bun. Her skin seemed greasy and apparently, she was a perfect example of what not to do with your life. She was known to be a bit controversial.

" Do you know anything about her " Uraraka asked cringing at the woman popping her gum. " Well I know she smacks " Deku frowned. " You know it's a shame she's got a quirk like mimic fog and she behaves the way she fucking does " Kacchan threw himself in the conversation. " I love the amount of skin she's showing " Mineta commented on the woman's cheesy clothing. Shorts up her ass and a tube top that dared to slip at any moment.

" Hey pay attention to Atsumi Mitsaki " Mr.Aizawa ordered his class before leaving. They were a bit nervous to be left with a person like her. " Hey, Y'all. My name is Atsumi but like call me A-chan, from the block to be specific " the woman announced. They were a bit curious of what block she was referring to. " I'm just a real ass down to earth bitch ya know so like Y'all got any question for your girl "

Kacchan threw his hand up. "You, the spiky looking boy". Katsuki frowned, he was the only one allowed to give dumb nicknames. " Why the fuck do you look like a potato chip " He growled. " Oh that's vasaline, like people really be getting smart with me and when I put the paws on em I don't want my pretty face to be scratched, ya know. " She answered. she started patting her hair.

" Yeah but you smell like a potato chip also, " Iida said to himself. " Who next " she clapped her hands. " Do you have any combat training? " Bakugou asked. " Didn't you just hear me talk about putting the paws on these hoes out chere " Atsumi sucked her teeth " Fuck I look like living in the hood fighting like a lil bitch. Could never". Katsuki didn't know if he wanted to ask her any more questions since he could barely understand her after all. What was the point?

" Bakugou it's best to not ask such simple unrelated questions " Todoroki sighed. " I think you forgot IcyHot I do what I want " Katsuki stood up. " Umm Lil boy sit down, you can't be breaking stuff around me, cause I throw hands when people be doing too much. And you son, you do the most right now. I'm not tryna go to jail " She was moving her neck like a deranged chicken.

" What the fuck does throw hands even mean " Katsuki growled feeling as if that was a threat. " Baby boy that mean I fight. I fight. So sit down " She snapped. She was starting to glow pink. " YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU SKANK " Katsuki started to set explosions off. " Umm ain't you heard of respect cho elders damn " A-chan from the block rolled her eyes. " Oh um, Ms. A-chan from the block how old are you exactly " Midoriya asked.

" Older than you the fuck, respect your elders " She started clapping her hands. " Oh, I'm sorry " Deku whimpered. " DON'T TALK TO DEKU LIKE THAT I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MAKE HIM CRY, GOT IT ?" Katsuki walked up to the bearly taller woman. " Boi you do not wanna get in my face I'll body you " She grit her teeth. " I wish you'd try " Katsuki didn't know what that meant but he was down for a fight. "Let me reframe let me reframe. You know what I'm tryna smash that hot ass teacher that was just in here and whooping your ass is not gonna get me on his dick." She crossed her arms " Ya know". The whole class disagreed. " Damn Y'all virgins virgins " She shook her head. They didn't know what this virgin virgin was.

" Stop speaking gibberish " Katsuki demanded. " You for real for real working my nerves bruh just sit yo little feisty ass the fuck down. I don't wanna sit you down " She pushed him. Bakugou swung at the lady and she moved out the way. The room quickly filled with the smell of kool-aid in the form of a pink mist. They all stop speaking once they realized that they'd now act like the woman standing in front their classroom who was tapping her foot. " I'm not getting the teacher, just saying, " Kirishima said looking over the class. " You should just cus you said that " Jiro didn't like what she was saying.