People Change

Intro -( Request & btdubs Deku shoves a thick one up his ARSE ) Ground Zero fucks up and gets captured by the league of villains and it seems Deku really wants to chat, or maybe more. VILLAIN AU.

Paring ~ Baku/Evil Deku

Deku's POV

Katsuki finally stirred awake. " Ah ~ you're awake " I stand up walking over to him. He slurred still hazy presumably due to the blow to the head. " Hello precious " I coo trying to gain his attention. He rose his head instantly and fell unconscious again.

Tsk tsk tsk.

" GROUND ZERO " I scream. It was so cute that he tried his best to gain control over his self. " Why'd you pick Ground Zero anyway, that name's shit " I scowl. He still wasn't waking up. " Katsuki Bakugou if you don't get your shit together right now " I scolded him. I take my glove off and slap him awake instead. " Up Up Up, " I say. " Fuck off mom " He blinks.

" I'm not your fucking mommy " I growl. " WAKE THE FUCK UP " I scream in his ear. His eyes shoot open. " Hey baby " I smirk as he looks at me with disgust. " Fuck You, " He says to the best of his ability. "Well, we're on the same page for once " I chuckle. I pick up the damp rag Toga left for me.

I clean Katsuki's face much to his discomfort. He jerks away as I attempt to clean his face. " Katsuki " He suddenly spits up blood in my face. " Sigh. You're such a handful, do you get why the others wanted to off you " I purr not bothering to clean my face.

He moves away from me again. " And when I'm trying to be nice of all things Katsuki " I murmur. I try to touch him and he fucking bites me. " YOU UNGRATEFUL SHIT " I shriek pulling away. Tired of his defiance, I hold his head steady with one of my hands, as I wipe away the blood that was starting to dry.

" I don't think anyone else would be as feisty as you after losing so much blood " I kiss his cheek. " Why " He winces. "Hmmm? " I hum encouraging him to go on. " What happened to you " He wheezed. I think it over, when exactly did I come to my senses. " Was it when All Might told I couldn't be a hero because I'm quirkless, or was it when Katsuki told me to kill myself? " I think aloud.

He looks down pretending to be ashamed with himself. " If you think I'm a monster, I'm a monster you fucking help create " I lift his head. To my surprise, he was crying. " Now now no need to cry " I wipe his tears away. " Are you afraid for your life? Don't be so terrified, killing you wouldn't be fun for me " I tell him. He sniffs and looks away.

" You should be proud of me Katsuki, you told me I'd amount to nothing yet here I am. I'm all over the news, everyone's looking for me just like you " I cup his wet face. He opens his mouth but bites his lip instead. " Do you want to be unchained? " I run my hands through his hair. He weakly nods. I let his chains go allowing him to fall face first on the floor.

" You okay? Your whole body's weak from all that inactivity and blood lost hun " I watch him struggle to crawl to his feet. " Dammit Midoriya " He gave up laying on his back. I rest my foot on his chest. " You can say Deku if you'd like, I actually prefer it " I snicker. He attempts to move my foot but just ends up leisurely grasping it." We have things to do hun" I say staring him down. He grunts in response. " Things we have to do elsewhere " I start to shift some of my weight onto his chest.

He doesn't even make an attempt to move. I don't know if I should reward him for realizing his wants don't matter or should I punish him for not giving two shits about my demands. " So we have to do it here ?" I sigh before sitting on his chest.

He struggles to breathe as his eyes keep closing against his will. " Sleepy? I asked, " Or is not a lot of oxygen getting to that head of yours." Another grunt in response. " I speak Japanese not this grunt shit Katsuki " I grab his hair dangerously close to his wound.