The Housemate From Another Planet 🌕

Intro - ( PART 2 TO The Virgin From Online 🌐 OBA, Omegaverse, Alpha Katsuki & Omega Quirkless Deku, Smut ) Bakugou's Creamie Mate is spending the weekend with him since he's already there. Bakugou would be interested in why his rut ended so early if Midoriya wasn't so distracting. But now's not the time to get to know each other's bodies, but it sure wouldn't hurt!

Pairing ~ A!BakuO!Deku & heavily mentioned KiriKami

Bakugou growls slightly annoyed as his Creamie Mate sits up and fluffs the pillows for the 100th time. Midoriya lies down once more and hums into Katsuki's chest content with the arrangement of the pillows. The hero carelessly moves one arm behind his head, smashing the pillows out of place. The omega silently fixes the pillow making the blond roll his eyes. The two had just gotten out of the shower, in which they had sex, and were now cuddling on Katsuki's unmade bed. Izuku was being clingy, but Bakugou reasoned that he owed the omega cuddles after he had awakened the shorter man by giving him head their last few days. Katsuki also didn't completely hate being covered in Izuku's misty smell.

"So besides you still fucking my brains out," Izuku whispers, "you seem different."

Bakugou grumbles. "Not in rut anymore shitty Deku," Katsuki says. Izuku smiles, not the least bit offended. He was learning rather quickly how to speak Kacchan. Bakugou had two definitions for shitty: plain horrible, or completely amazing. The omega likes to think the explosive man was calling him amazing.

"We should get crepes! I love crepes," Midoriya beams. The alpha huffs and runs his fingers through green curls. It was a nice change after tugging at them. Bakugou frowns, Izuku needed a haircut.

"I'll make you crepes for breakfast if you shut the fuck up and go to sleep," Bakugou muttered, untangling his fingers from green curls.

"So mean," the omega pokes the taller's cheek. Bakugou allows the younger man to run his hands over his face as he falls asleep. "Kacchan." Midoriya scent spiked. "Kacchan?" Bakugou snaps his eyes open to glare at the green-haired male. "Kacchan, I think I ruined your shirt." The ash-blond had a feeling that the freckled angel was blushing considering his shaky voice. Bakugou's nose twitches.

Katsuki runs his hands down the omega's sides before dipping one hand between his plush thighs. Sure enough, Deku had slick sticking the loaned shirt to his blessed thighs. Bedtime is damned.

~ Day Four ~

Katsuki comes out of his in-home gym to see Izuku laid flat on his tummy, on the living room floor. "What are you doing Deku?" the man asked. If you asked Bakugou, the omega was either clingy or super distant, kind of pissy, but boy did the view that Katsuki had made it more than worth it.

Midoriya was wearing nothing but one of Bakugou's old black tanks. The alpha wondered if the shorter even packed any underwear. Would buying him lace panties be overstepping?

The omega kicks his feet, "Hmm, the new All Might Comic."

"Nerd," Katsuki groans before making his way into the kitchen. He washed the dishes from making them an overly sweet breakfast. Izuku had eaten 7 stuffed crepes, which wouldn't have shocked the older man if the greenette burned it off. The younger man had instead gone back in Bakugou's room and started fiddling with the sheets leaving the ash-blond to work out alone.

"Kacchan, do you want dango?" The omega asked.

"Fuck no. Who the hell just wants dango out of nowhere?" The man stared at Izuku. The omega looks up from his comic book and pouts. Half an hour later the blond found himself on the search for dango and other treats.