Home Alone

A/N- I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY GOING TO SKIP THIS BUT I HAD SOME QUESTIONS. THERE SHOULD BE A QUICK QUESTION CHAPTER. PLEASE GIVE INPUT 🙏 (Also I'm contemplating , discontinuing this book, but eh who cares)

Intro- ( Deku humps the FUCK out of something so yeah ) Midoriya can't wait any longer.

Paring- BakuDeku

Midoriya dragged the item across the floor.

He hated being so impatient with it, but now was too late. Any other day he'd treat it differently, as if it were human.

But now wasn't the time for worrying about such. He'd just have to apologize before putting it away.

"I really should wait " Midoriya sucked on the inside of his cheek. Katsuki Bakugou would be home in less than a week. What he was about to do was completely unnecessary. Hell dragging this thing out was more counterproductive if anything.

Midoriya stood there admiring the item. It was perfect. It was still in great shape, despite how many times it had been used.

"I should be able to wait, " Midoriya said over again.

But certainly, that wasn't the case. Plus, he already went through all the trouble of fishing the item out of its hiding place.

"I don't need to do this" Izuku tried to convince himself. But it just wasn't working. Especially with those blood-red eyes watching his every move.

Not that they were, but they did do a number on the pro hero. Izuku finally put the body pillow on the bed.

He got in the bed and began to cuddle with it.

"Just this. This should be fine," Izuku buried his face in the soft pillow.

When Katsuki was away, doing hero duties and things alike, Midoriya got extremely bored if he was home alone. And with Katsuki being his husband of 4 years, it was hard not to miss him.

Not just his image, but his voice too. His warmth, his touch.

And of course, despite being the #1 hero, Midoriya couldn't make his loved one come back any faster.

"I leave for less than a month, and this house becomes a fucking mess."

Izuku longed for the return of his lover. He couldn't wait to hug him in the middle of the night. It wasn't helping the man at all that this was all that was on his mind. The return of Katsuki Bakugou.

Some days all he could do is worry about Kacchan's safety, even if Bakugou scolded him for it. Some days all Midoriya longed for was normality in their relationship. Breakfast in the morning and not on the go. Kisses goodbye and goodnight.

Oh, but there were also days when Midoriya was like how he was now. Very contemplative and even more so horny.

The pillow Midoriya was hugging wasn't a sex toy. It was just a body pillow he bought without consent. It wasn't supposed to be used the way Izuku was using it. Thus why Kacchan couldn't ever know of its existence.

Or perhaps.

Well, no doubt Izuku would spontaneously combust before his husband got the chance to blow him up.

"Kacchan," The man whined. He kept his face buried into the cotton as he climbed atop the thing.

The body pillow was the same height as his husband. Ground Zero was replicated to the tee in the picture used. His toned body was spot on; his gaze was addictive. Almost as if Bakugou himself was under the #1 hero.

"I'm so sorry Kacchan I can't wait," Izuku whined grinding his hips into the pillow. He was very hesitant the first time he fiddled with the pillow. But before he knew it, he was grinding against as his life depended on it.

And from that day forward the man knew he would have to be educated in stain removal if he wanted to continue indulging in such Taboo.

"Oh, Kacchan " Midoriya tightened his grip and shifted his knees. He brought them up so that they were touching his elbows. Taking a moment to try and convince himself that Katsuki would be disappointed in him.

"Mmph," Midoriya began to lower himself onto the pillow once more. He needed to take care of his problem sooner or later now that he pictured Katsuki punishing him. "I'm sorry Kacchan I promise I won't do this, ah ~ again," Midoriya thought aloud.

Bakugou was hot when he was angry, but he was always angry. Finding out about Midoriya's impatience would make the man livid. That's what really got the green-haired male going. "I don't mean to be so weird" Midoriya went on.

He was grinding against the pillow slowly. He wouldn't want Katsuki to think he was too greedy.

Not just yet.

"Oh God Kacchan " Midoriya lifted his arms to stare at the body pillow. He locked his eyes on Katsuki's and let out a lewd sound. Being face to face with his husband, fake or not, made the man melt.

"I just missed you Kacchan " Izuku was now outright humping the pillow. He gripped the sheets as he watched the pillow bounce around.

"I missed you " Midoriya mewed as he sped up. The bed was creaking. Rocking as if Katsuki had never left. As if he was there pining Midoriya down and showing him who was really #1. Izuku closed his eyes, picturing it.

Katsuki fucking him doggy style on this very bed. Angrily thrusting into him as he shamed him for being a thirsty cock slut. Or maybe He'd make Midoriya work to repent his sins. Riding him till they were both empty.

Midoriya's toes curled at the last scene he could think of. Bakugou making his beg for forgiveness. Midoriya would be used just like how he used the body pillow underneath him. "Fuck," Midoriya whimpered imagining Bakugou fucking his face as hard as he was humping the pillow underneath him.

The man was so desperate for this that he opened his mouth wide enough to take Katsuki's cock in real life. To make things even more satisfying the man shoved his hand in his mouth humming around all his fingers.

His cries for his husband were now muffled by the sound of him choking on his own hand. It was only when the man heard the front door open that he finally climaxed.

. . .

"What the fuck were you doing under the bed?" Bakugou asked. Midoriya buttoned up his pajamas humming to let his husband know he needed more context.

"When I got home," Bakugou grunted.

"I was just scared. You could've been a villain," Midoriya shrugged.

Katsuki was confused. Izuku wasn't hiding when he got home, he was hiding something it seems. But when Bakugou checked under the bed, nothing was out of the ordinary.

And the ash-blonde was pretty sure he heard his husband call for him. But it was muffled. Like he was underwater or some shit.

Nothing was adding up. "You ready for bed," Izuku snapped the hero back to reality. Normally the two didn't get to wish each other a good night. Well, Deku said it whenever he turned the lights off in the room. Ground Zero just tended to fall asleep on the couch watching TV without much thought.

All lights were turned off and soon enough Midoriya accompanied him in the bed. " Hey Deku " Katsuki pulled the shorter male closer." Yes, Kacchan," Midoriya asked, wrapping his arms around him.

"I'm really fucking pent up " Bakugou was always so blunt. He was sneaky too, waiting for the lights to be turned off so his blush couldn't be seen. Midoriya still knew, of course.

"Hmm~ me too," Izuku began to slide under the covers.