No Homo

Intro - ( Request & Gets kind of KINKY ) Kaminari and Sero are cooped up in the blonds dorm room trapped with their feelings. When Sero suggests playing a game to pass the time Kaminari pulls out a case of beer. Things are about to get real. Can their friendship handle it?

Paring ~ KamiSero

Kaminari groaned laying down on his bed face first. “They all conveniently had to do something important last-minute,” Denki sighed. Sero, who was sitting on the floor, watched the blond throw a tantrum for the second time today. “I mean at least we’re hanging out with one another,” Sero said. 

Kaminari shot the boy a glare. “We’re not outside, and we're only 2 people, not 5,” Kaminari whined. Kaminari couldn’t care less about being outside or inside, he just wanted to spend some time with his friends. But them being alone was an issue. A huge issue. Kaminari had recently told Kirishima about how he was having weird dreams about Sero. How he was overly conscious when the other male was around. And now he was trapped in his room with the guy. 

Hanta chuckled nervously, “We don’t have to stay inside.” He pats Kaminari on the back, “ Now I can't make the others appear but hey." Kaminari rolled away from Sero’s touch surprised. “I’m bored” the blond pouts. 

Sero rose a finger, “We can play Uno.” 

“Nu.”

“We can play Never have I ever.”

“Lame.”

Hanta frowned, “Maybe truth or dare” 

“SERO YOU’RE A GENIUS” Kaminari hopped out his bed. “I. . . am?” Hanta watched the shorter male run around his room. Kaminari slid under the bed and began searching for something. Sero rose a brow standing up. His eyes landed on something he shouldn’t be staring at. Sero looks away from Denki’s shaking bottom flustered. 

Denki wasn’t the only one nervous about being alone. Sero had confided in Mina about his growing feelings for the dunce a few weeks ago. The girl insisted that he confess, but he never felt like the time was right. 

Sero just wanted to have fun and distract himself from how uneasy he felt around his friend. There was no use in ruining their friendship by doing something stupid like confessing.

“What would I do without you?" Denki smiles revealing what he was looking for. Hanta chokes on air as he processes what Kaminari was holding. “Where did you get beer from?" The black-haired male asked frightened. He didn’t want Kaminari to be involved with questionable people. “What if a teacher found this,” Sero goes on.

Denki waves him off and opens the 6 pack. “ I don’t just have beer I have wine coolers and more” Kaminari chuckled.“ May I please ask why?” Sero sits down on the bed across from the blond. 

Kaminari smiled wide, “Molotovs.” 

“Denki I don’t think Beer is 80 proof,” Sero says plainly. Denki blinks confused. “Proof?” Kaminari whispered examining the bottle. The brand name didn’t start with a P so the blond was further confused. “Midoriya went on a rant one time about the uses of Alcohol when Iida was scolding Bakugou for drinking,” Hanta says. 

He was waiting for a light to off in Kaminari’s yellow eyes. Denki was there when it happened after all. The male just cocked his head to the side. “Midoriya went on and on that, it was a good thing that Bakugou was well acquainted with liquor because if he was in an area with vodka or some other 80 proof flammable Liquor he could make a Molotov,” Hanta felt like such a nerd repeating what Izuku stated.