Horniest #1 Hero

Intro- ( Faithful #1 Fan extra, These are just some shorts I thought of to try and work on writing things besides smut. Quirkless Deku, Age & Height Difference, sad attempts of fluff & angst oh yeah and smut because I'm a no-good whore for Bakudeku, shoot me) Bakugou and Midoriya are still in one another's life balancing their universes the best ways they can. There's another side to their extremely sensual relationship. But Katsuki's still a no-good horn dog for Izuku.

Pairing~ HeroBakuFanboyDeku

Izuku stared at his front door, feeling as if he was at a stranger's home. He glanced back at Katsuki remembering everything that happened.

We met. We had sex. We're at my mother's house?!

"Calm down nerd," Katsuki squeezed the smaller boy's shoulder. But Izuku couldn't calm down. He was basically coming out to his mother by coming home with his lover. Boyfriend?

What are we?

Izuku looked over at Katsuki again. The number one hero, standing next to him so casually wearing baggy clothes, a backwards snapback, and shades. He was beautiful, but what did that make him to Izuku.

The man said they would see one another again. That had to mean something, right? When Midoriya thought about it, he didn't really know Katsuki outside of Ground Zero.

What if this is casual? What if there's someone else?

Through all the sweet nothings and praise and orgasms, what was Bakugou's view of Izuku? The teen took a deep breath to calm himself. If Kacchan was calm, he should be too.

Shit. I'm nervous as fuck, I'm sweating my ass off.

Katsuki prayed Deku chalked up his sweaty palms as the result of the taller's quirk and his sweatpants. He wasn't one to be nervous, but this was real shit. He was never particularly interested in pursuing a relationship, especially with an extra, but Midoriya drew him to him.

His bright ass attitude was so annoying yet exhilarating and inspiring. Even after Katsuki had the teen on his dick all night he was still as innocent-looking as ever. Not that Katsuki was complaining.

That side of him is mine.

But what if it wasn't? What if Bakugou read the teen wrong? As a hero, he was to have a good sense of judgment, not sleep around. Well, he wasn't sleeping around, there was only Izuku in his bed from now on, Despite that the hero still felt he was sneaking around.

Because his PR would have his head for this. You don't meet the parents of a lover on purpose unless you're serious.

I am.

Inko answered the door with a smile on her face, relieved that her son was finally home. "Izu," she hugged her child. The boy seemed as if he was going to cry. Her son would wear this expression whenever he needed to get something off his chest.

No matter how small, the teen always looked like he did something wrong. Sadly, she knew that face on her insecure son all too well.

"You must be his friend! Oh, how rude of me come in, come in," Inko stepped to the side allowing the giant to enter her home. What was he, 7 feet tall? She knew she was a short woman, a perfect 5 feet and 3 inches, but anyone of average height would look at her son's new friend and think he was a skyscraper.

She stared up at the man while rocking her son slowly.

"Tea, hun?"

"No ma'am"