Rabbits aren't rodents!

Intro - (Easter, Spanking, Rimming, the whole shebang ) Bakugou gets upset with a horndog Kirishima during tutoring. And when Kirishima calls a Rabbit a rodent Bakugou takes it upon himself to defends all Rabbits.

Paring ~ KiriBaku

Bakugou stared at Kirishima's work. He bit his bottom lip trying to somehow contain his anger. "I'M SORRY BUT HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING THIS PAST HOUR?!" Katsuki scolded the faux redhead.

"Wha~! This is too hard. Let's take a break," Kirishima pleaded.

"I think you're forgetting that we DID take a break shit for brains," the ash-blond growled.

Kirishima had been dating Bakugou for nearly a year now. Bakugou blamed their closeness for his leniency. Kirishima was just too cute.

Eijiro opened another chocolate rabbit, despite Katsuki clearing implying that they weren't taking another break.

The teen needed to be put back in his place.

"Babe."

Kirishima knew something bad was coming. Katsuki showed his love through spoiling the other male. He was honest with him and very supportive. Katsuki might force a cute bento on Eijiro but pet names were rare.

Kirishima didn't mind it; Bakugou was perfect. But when Katsuki did address the other as babe or darling, chaos would follow.

"*Gulp* Yes?"

"Would you like to tell me just what the fuck you are doing??" Katsuki closed his eyes and smiled.

Kirishima set the candy down. "Oh! Well in America there's this holiday where they celebrate this rodent and dye eggs!" Kirishima boasted.

He furrowed his brows when Katsuki's smiled widened. "It's easter candy, chocolate shaped like a rabbit! Want the rest?"

Bakugou slowly opened his eyes, "I'm sorry what?"

"Do you want the rest of my chocolate bunny?"

"But you said..." Katsuki pictured a rat when Kirishima said a rodent, not a rabbit!

"Eijiro."

Another sign for ensured disaster.

"Yes Bakugou."

"Rabbits aren't rodents."

"Huh? . . . HU-HUH REALLY
?"

Katsuki facepalmed. "Alright, we're done for the day."

Eijiro looked shocked. Maybe his laid-backness was getting to Bakugou. "I'm really sorry we didn't get through much today Katsuki."

Bakugou sighed at the use of his first name. Just like Eijiro knew his first name came with trouble, Katsuki knew his first name came with overcompensation.

The brat was trying to kiss ass.

"Well, you should be," Katsuki stated plainly. Kirishima nodded. He helped the other clear the bed of books.