Sexy Inconvenience

Intro - (Smut, Double Penetration, Heat??) Midoriya is hit by a quirk that makes him sort of like a bitch in heat. Worried about him, Mr. Aizawa sends Shoto over to watch him because Todoroki shows great self-restraint. All Might asks Bakugou to check up on Midoriya, unaware Todoroki's with him, knowing that the Blond is actually worried about Midoriya's wellbeing. When Katsuki walks in the room, he spots a certain Half and Half bastard being sucked off by a very horny Midoriya.

Paring ~ TodoBakuDeku

As soon as the class headed out for lunch, Todoroki made his way to Mr.Aizawa. The teenager was a bit puzzled why he was asked to stay behind of all people. The only thing that came to mind was his argument with Bakugou that morning. Todoroki sighed feeling defeated. Normally he wouldn't stress over lunch but he forgot to eat dinner last night. He spent the whole time studying and fell asleep face-first in a book. Waking up with a book stuck to his face certainly startled the boy. He was consistently following a strict schedule but his night activities relied too heavily on Midoriya.

The green-haired boy would make certain Shoto didn't overwork himself, but Izuku was sick. Todoroki only hoped it wasn't something fatal; it was relatively concerning that the class hadn't been blessed with Midoriya's presence for two days now. Mr.Aizawa coughed into his hand to disrupt Todoroki's thoughts. " Todoroki I have something important to discuss with you," The man said. Mr.Aizawa came across as more pissed and tired than usual. 

"If this is about my argument with Bakugou, everything is resolved," Todoroki stated. The ash-blond left the room screaming, but he wasn't discussing the topic they were arguing about so it was as resolved as it will ever be.

"This isn't about you and Bakugou. I don't expect that hot head to get along with anyone," Aizawa scoffed. Todoroki frowned, growing uneasy. The only thing they could discuss that would be of high importance is Izuku's disappearance. "Is this about Midoriya?" When the teacher nodded, his eyes went wide. So something bad really did happen to the boy. Was he terribly ill or did something worse happen to him? 

"Don't go telling everyone about this okay," Mr.Aizawa instructed. Todoroki agreed quickly and prepared himself for some devastating news. "While Midoriya was out, he ran into a little girl," The man began explaining. "She's been on the news for a while now, Hitsumi Utsukus. 欲望 was her quirk." 

Todoroki froze. He was glad to know Midoriya wasn't dying, but it scared him that his friend was hit by a lust quirk. "Since her quirk is still manifesting we suspect she went a bit overboard when she accidentally used it on Midoriya. Now that he's been, "the man paused. He seemed extremely distressed when it came to Midoriya's behavior. 

"Long story short, he's only okay around girls but there's no way we're sending a female in the boy's dorm. I was wondering if you'd be comfortable enough -" 

"Of course I will take care of Midoriya." Todoroki cut his teacher off. Midoriya was his friend. He felt that no one was more fit than him to take care of Midoriya in such a time of need. 

Plus it would be very fascinating to see how Midoriya looked under the influence of 欲望.

"Great, hopefully, you will show as much restraint as you do in class. You taking care of Midoriya is greatly appreciated," Mr.Aizawa sighed. The man was more than happy to not take care of the boy. Todoroki was far beyond intrigued. Just how was Midoriya acting under the influence of Yokubō. 

Meanwhile, Bakugou was being chased down by All Might. "Young Bakugou please listen to me," The blond man begged. "Ughh what is it" Katsuki groaned, he was already having a bad day thanks to Shoto. The asshole really thought their argument was over just because they agreed to stop talking about it. Bakugou meant he'd stop talking about it, "for now." Being the bastard that he was Todoroki had the audacity to tell him that nothing else needed to be said.