Honest Fog End 💙

Intro - ( Continued/ Caution there is some SUX ) Everyone is being really honest. Deku admitting to wet dreams and Todoroki's inviting a certain Ash Blond to his room. Can 24 hours go by any faster?

Paring ~ TodoBakuDeku

" You guys are going to rest in your dorms till this time tomorrow okay, we can't have you saying something that I'll have to deal with. " Mr.Aizawa groaned. They all nodded " Ms.Mitsaki was doing well it was all Katsuki's fault that she had a panic attack " Uraraka said. " I think he should get some kind of repercussions, " Iida said firmly. The teacher sighed thinking of what to do " You're all technically suspended " he said.

" THAT'S NOT FAIR " Ashido stood. " Bakugou is the only person at fault we attempted to make him stop and he refused " Momo stood also displeased. " Yeah, BakuBro should be at least extra suspended " Kirishima reasoned. " Him not being suspended would probably be more of a punishment than anything. That way he wouldn't be able to fix his little horny problem " Sero snickered. " Yeah, don't give him more time to jack off, " Jiro said.

Mr.Aizawa's eyes twitched " I DON'T CARE " he rubbed his temples. " Bakugou you'll have extra hero training when you get back. There happy now get out ". The class shuffled out the room desperate for the yelling to stop. " You know Deku, if it hurts that much you can tell me " Uraraka whispered, "I promise I won't tell a soul ". They were trailing behind everyone for privacy. Midoriya smiled warmly fiddling with his fingers " When Ashido said what she did, I almost came out to the class, and when Kacchan said he was Gay also, I wanted to shout that I had a crush on him " he looked down voice growing smaller.

Uraraka grew pink " UGH I WISH I HADN'T PROMISED NOT TO TELL, I WANNA TELL KATSUKI SO BAD NOW " She gasped. All eyes were on her now. Kacchan cut through the class, since he was walking in front, and stood in front Uraraka. He grits his teeth looking as pissed as ever. "Tell Katsuki what?" He growled making Uraraka gulp ." Its a secret Deku told me. If he wanted you to know then he would've told you " She stood her ground.

Kacchan rose his hand that was sparking with rage " You stupid cunt just tell me what he said! You really think I'm going to let you guys get away with judging me " He snickered." Ah, ~ Kacchan you have the wrong idea we weren't speaking about you in a negative manner at all " Midoriya stood in front Uraraka. " Yeah jerk " She huffed. " Just tell him so he doesn't blow something up and we have extra training too, " Kirishima said trying to also step in-between Katsuki and Uraraka. " I'm going to my dorm " Momo exclaimed and most of the class followed.

" It's not as embarrassing with everyone gone right, just say what you gotta say, " Denki said. "I promised Midoriya I wouldn't tell, " Uraraka said. " Well aren't you fucking stubborn " Katsuki growled like a wild animal. " Can we get this over with I need to piss? " Kirishima said. He knew no matter how much Midoriya would insist he could handle Katsuki, he wouldn't be able to. So there the boy stood thinking about the bathroom.

" Since you're not going to leave us alone, I told Uraraka who I had a crush on " Midoriya blushed hoping Katsuki couldn't put two and two together. " So I'm your crush, I thought it was that half and half shit face, " Katsuki said actually quiet calmly. " Ah ~ It's not that Todoroki isn't really sexy but I haven't had as nearly as many wet dreams about Todoroki than I've had about you " Midoriya covered his mouth starting to hyperventilate. Todoroki rose a brow, he stayed behind but at a distance because he was interested in how things would play out.

" There's no beating around the bush of how hot I think the bastard is after my lil threat earlier " Katsuki scratched the back of his neck. " Wait do you like Todoroki or Midoriya, " Denki asked, " Because I've always thought you were gay for Midoriya ". The teens stood in silence. " Do I have to choose that shit's too hard " Katsuki groaned. Deku grew red in embarrassment and slight anger, " Kacchan you've known me since like forever" Midoriya pouted." Then you choose you shit nerd" Kacchan crossed his arms " Him or me, " He said. " KACCHAN THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE " Midoriya screeched. Uraraka, Denki, and Kirishima laughed. " I wonder who Todoroki would choose if he was gay like you guys " Kirishima patted Katsuki back. " I think Todoroki is at least Bisexual, let's just be honest " Denki laughed.