Emotionless

Intro - ( Saw a post and so this I wrote, I need to find it )Bakugou seems to really wanna announce something to the class. And it has to do with his supposedly sad boyfriend

Paring ~ TodoBaku

It was hard to listen to Mr.Aizawa with Bakugou constantly shaking his desk. " Is there something you'd like to say Bakugou " Mr.Aizawa couldn't take it anymore. " WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU " Katsuki stood up immediately looking over at Todoroki. Everyone stared at the two confused. " What's wrong with Todoroki Bakugou? " Uraraka asked. " YOU CAN'T TELL?!? HE'S FUCKING MOPING LIKE A DEPRESSED PIECE OF SHIT " Kacchan screamed. " He. . .is ¿" Kirishima looked at Todoroki.

His face was the same as always.

" Is this seriously what you wanted to say " Mr.Aizawa was annoyed. " YES! HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S ABOUT TO CRY " Katsuki ran over to point at his boyfriend's face. " Really?" Midoriya grew worried.

" If you don't tell me what's wrong right with you right now I swear to God you're sleeping in your own dorm room " Katsuki pulls his boyfriend's collar. Everyone hated when Bakugou got violent. Not like he beat the truth out the boy but he made a lot of empty threats and as Sexy as his voice was it was annoying.

" God that wasn't supposed to make you more upset " Katsuki frowned. " Maybe if you asked nicely you'd get an answer, " Denki said. " THIS. IS. NICELY" Bakugou complained. " It is " Midoriya agreed nodding. " You're making it worse, " Momo said " I...I think ". The class examined Todoroki's face. " It's the same as per usual, there's no need to interrupt the class Bakugou" Iida concluded. " Don't tell me how my fucking boyfriend looks, he's sad and I'm the only one who has enough fucking sense to notice. " Katsuki threatens to backhand the taller boy. " Language, " Iida said calmly and fixes his glasses. " What's wrong with you Shoto " Katsuki growled.

" How does he has sex with that Robot, " Denki asked Kirishima. " HEY DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME PIKACHU, YOU'D BE SHOCKED OUT YOUR ASS AT THE FACES I GET HIM TO MAKE " Katsuki screamed. " Please just sit down " Mr.Aizawa groaned. " BakuBro if he doesn't want tell ya maybe it's best if you don't know, " Kirishima said. Katsuki stood there thinking it over, " DO YOU WANT TO BREAK UP WITH ME YOU HALF AND HALF PIECE OF SHIT. IF THAT'S THE CASE, NO " Bakugou declined the offer that wasn't even made. " That's not what I- " Kirishima shook his head. " You can't say no to a breakup," Sero said. " I JUST. FUCKING. DID!" Katsuki crossed his arms.

" I'm so done " Mr.Aizawa walked out the class. The class was silent for a while. " Hey, asshole what's so funny " Katsuki leaned down to look Todoroki in the eyes. " I just wanted your attention, is all. You've been distant lately. I didn't expect you to cause such a ruckus all because of me" Todoroki admitted. The class was shooketh.

Katsuki's mouth hung open in disbelief " You're sleeping in the meeting room you needy ass".

" Why " Todoroki cocked a brow. " He can go in his own room " Midoriya said thinking Katsuki may have forgotten. " No nerd! That's where I'll be,and you Shoto, you're sleeping on the damn couch. " Katsuki finally sat down.

In the middle of the night everyone was awakened by Katsuki's screaming. " SHOTO?"

" YES KATSUKI " Todoroki responded.

You could already hear him racing up the stairs.

" BRING YOUR ASS "

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N- Saw this comic with a similar theme but they were roommates not dating and Bakugou became accustomed to Shoto's "different" facial expressions. It was fun to write. Hope it was fun to read love you all bai! 💙💚