可愛い ハーフ & ハーフ ビッチボーイ!

Intro - ( REQUEST Humiliation/Praise Kink, and um sex) Todoroki and Midoriya are certainly a couple that has more going on than what meets the eye. And Bakugou gets the blessing of experiencing such first hand. 

Paring~ TodoBakuDeku 

Midoriya played with his fingers as he sat on his boyfriend's lap, Shoto Todoroki. Their class was very accepting of their relationship but rumors started to spread that there was more than meets the eye.

Some said, maybe Deku's top. Other theorized that maybe they have an embarrassing kink. And some kids in the class stopped theorizing altogether.

The big secret of exactly what the hell was going on was just revealed to Bakugou.

"Todoroki has a humiliation kink?" The boy questioned. Midoriya slowly nodded becoming pink. "And what does that have to do with me assisting you?" He rose a brow before taking a sip of beer."Really you shouldn't be drinking that stuff at 17" Todoroki judged Bakugou under his breath." Well to explain in um further detail basically his um kink has manifested in something different entirely. He um likes to watch " Midoriya's face became as red as the sneakers he was currently sporting.

Katsuki took another long sip as he tried to process just what would be happening as Todoroki "watched." He set his practically empty bottle down on the small coffee table between them.

"So you tease him as you fuck other people isn't that a little unsafe, I mean health wise" Bakugou rose a brow." You're full of questions, I'd really like a yes or no answer " Todoroki spoke this time so the other could hear.

"Hey, I advise you remember your asking me the fucking favor here" he pointed a finger.

"Ah ~ of course, you'd naturally be curious, I'm sure we've grown accustomed to people just agreeing quickly because they're so sexually frustrated and all. We use protection 100% of the time if you're concerned about STDs," Midoriya wanted to hide he was so embarrassed. " What exactly do I have to do, nothing weird or some shit right?" He crossed his arms.

"Nothing weird at all Bakugou, just um you know," Midoriya started playing with his nails." Yeah yeah, fuck you right " Katsuki picked up his beer finishing off the little that was left.

The trio sat in the common room in silence as the couple waited in anticipation. The stared at the boy a little confused on just what his answer would be. "Why in the fuck are you staring me down?" Katsuki grew annoyed of the attention.

Midoriya flinched, and Todoroki rubbed his thighs to help him calm himself. "Um, what's your answer," Midoriya asked.

"I said yeah didn't I," The ash blonde grunted.

The couple sat in disbelief, now the only obstacle was containing their excitement till they arrived at the dorm room. The couple escorted the taller teen to their dorm room while they held hands. Katsuki could only imagine how this was all going to go down. Izuku was too precious to dominate someone he told himself. Right?

Once in the room, the door was quickly locked. They stood there for a while in silence as they all thought things over. "You're in charge right" Katsuki cut Midoriya's train of thought. He blushed, he technically was.

" Oh um I am in a way " He held one of his heating cheeks."Order him around," Bakugou demanded. Only he would order someone to demand something of somebody. Even in such a situation.