The Virgin From Online 🌐

Intro - (Omegaverse, Alpha Katsuki & Omega Quirkless Deku, Smut, Honestly the closet I can get to Porn without Plot) After nearly two years of being kicked off the force because of Katsuki's insane aggression around ruts, the ash-blond allows his co-workers to make him a Creamie account to find a mate for his insufferable ruts. Three years later Katsuki is drawn in by a faceless male Omega. Completely missing the empty experience bar. 

Pairing ~ A!BakuO!Deku & heavily mentioned KiriKami

Bakugou growls as Kaminari wipes blood from his mouth. The hero was being attended to by his pack because he was in pre-rut and got into a brawl with another Alpha. Katsuki hated to admit that the smell of bubble gum and buttercream frosting got him to calm down. "Stupid fucking dumbass Alpha." Kaminari pats the man's head making him growl quieter. Sero entered the room and laughed at the damage. He hands Bakugou a slip of orange paper that he knew too well. "Dumbass fucking rut, shitty ass hormonal imbalance!" The man snatches the slip.

Mina takes the man's hand and uses his finger to gain access to his phone. She taps the cream-colored melting ice cream icon and hands the explosive man his phone. "It's about that time," She sings as he recognizes the app.

The man growls and turns his phone's screen off. Kaminari shakes his head at his friend's stubbornness "Dude, just pick a mate here! You do know Eij still has the log in anyways, right! We upload your photos!" Kaminari teases the man.

"Thank God for Creamie! Do you remember the first time you got put on suspension!" Ashido laughs.

Bakugou doesn't care to remember the time he got into a fight with Fat Gum.

"Dude! Fuck when he first got suspended, remember when you went into rut while on patrol with me!" The blond omega laughs.

Bakugou nearly broke his arm getting in a fistfight with Kirishima. Citizens were bewildered at Red Riot and Dynamight getting into an all-out brawl. Eijiro wasn't trying to fight Katsuki but when he smelt the man on his mate he saw red. What else was he to assume?

"Eijiro and you didn't talk for like a week" Sero reminds the Alpha.

"Then the big idiots got drunk, fought again, and cried in the middle of my living room!" Ashido cackles. Kaminari giggles recalling how stupid the giants looked fighting.

"At least Eij stopped smelling so horrid!" The blond omega smiles. "OH! Remember what got you to let me and Kiri make you a Creamie account!" Bakugou glares at the Omega but the dunce continues. "You threw a whole fucking truck at a civilian!"

Katsuki continues muttering swears to himself as he stands to leave.

"Dude! Where are you going? You still haven't chosen a mate" The pink-haired Omega follows after the man.

"Like hell I'm going to allow you dumbasses to see what my type is, fuck off!" Katsuki growls and stomps the rest of the way home. People all down the street rush to get out of the very irritated alpha's way. Bakugou was baring his fangs at anyone omega who batted their eyelashes at him. Stupid fucking rut, dumbass extras, shitty safety regulations. Bakugou hated getting suspended, it wasn't as troubling when he reached number 1 but it was still such a waste of time. Before his Creamie account, he spent 8 days locked in his house masturbating until his dick hurt. The Alpha was allergic to suppressants and had been cursed with ridiculously long ruts. Thankfully a mate made his rut last at least 5 days, still long but if it got Katsuki back to work, he didn't care if a mate made his rut short by 2 hours.

The man loathed the account at first since he associated it with the dumb look on his friends' faces as they filled the information out.

* 🍦 Preferences 🍦 *
Gender - ( Male )
Secondary Gender- ( No Preference )
Kinks- ( Honestly, too many )