Alright, It's A Bet 😜

Intro - ( Smut ) Kaminari can't get Kirishima to bite on a bet because the faux redhead finds it cruel. Kaminari would have given up hope, but Bakugou loves to bark & bite. The bet: Who can get laid the fastest, but not by randoms, this is a handpicked selection. This week Kaminari has to land Sero and Katsuki Todoroki. Who'll win!?

Paring- KamiSero & TodoBaku

----------------

"People's hearts are delicate and uncontrollable. Hearts do not listen to reason, they just feel. Even if something isn't supposed to hurt, even if something was always meant to be a certain way, no soul on Earth can stop the heart from craving affection, bro."

Kaminari blinked, "UH dude it's not that big of a deal. 500 yen, sex. It's the perfect plan. Don't you want to display your manliness?!" Kirishima scoffed disappointed in his friend. How dare he try to take advantage of Kirishima's manliness?! Kaminari was crazy when he was horny and Kirishima was better off not having known this fact.

Kaminari groans sitting criss-cross in his chair. He was hoping Kirishima would say yes. He was the ideal person out of all of his friends to ask. Kaminari cringed at the thought of asking Sero, he would weird the other out. He didn't want to ask Mina because she was completely unpredictable. Kirishima was best: he wouldn't break a promise no matter how silly and he was chill.

"Your plan is ridiculous! You don't determine if something is a big deal or not!"

Kaminari hadn't anticipated Kirishima being so passionate about protecting people's feelings but he had to admit his friend was a big softie. He sighed surprised he never considered Eijiro's kind heart.

"Did you shits even study for the exam?" Bakugou growled as he sat down next to Kaminari. Kaminari stared at the other blond. Denki didn't want to ask the blond at first because it could go really bad. Bakugou would definitely pay up but if Kaminari made one mistake in his delivery he could get his face blown off. Was Bakugou even the type to sleep around, he had a bedtime for heaven's sake?

Denki would just have to give up.

"Don't you dare try and manipulate BakuBro's determination Kami," Kirishima warns. Denki blinked. Did Kiri think there was a chance that Denki could convince the other blond?

Well, now Denki at least had to try.

"Oi! I'm not easily manipulated! You have hair for brains you fucking idiot?!" Bakugou punched Kirishima in the shoulder and the redhead winced. "What the shit are you on about anyway?"

"Kirishima is too pussy to take me up on a bet." Kaminari hummed, lips curling up into a smile. Kirishima gave him a worried look.

"When the fuck isn't he?"

"HEY!"

"What's the bet?"

Kaminari shrugged and Katsuki glared at the shorter teen. "It's fine. Kirishima convinced me it's not worth it," the shorter blond tried to come off unamused.

"I'll churn your organs like butter if you don't spill Pikachu!" Bakugou held up his hand to set off a couple of explosions.

Kaminari looked away from Bakugou, he was used to Bakugou hitting him. "Actually Bakugou, I don't think even you'd have the balls to take me up on my offer."