1

[June 2013]

The kpop boy band, BTS debuted with their song 'No More Dream.'

The members were all extremely close, almost like seven brothers. They loved each other (in a brotherly way of course) and cared for each other.

Jungkook and Jimin were two of the youngest members of the group, and yes, although their friendship and bond was strong just as the rest, there were a few characteristics of them both which seemed a slightest bit strange.

Let's begin with Jimin. Park Jimin was know for treating Jungkook like his very own child, in a very sweet and loving manner. He was even touchy at times, but this was his way of expressing himself, and expressing his affection towards another.

On the other hand, Jungkook continuously pushed him away. The younger boy was maybe a bit uncomfortable, but handled it in the wrong way. Always ignoring the one who clearly cares for you isn't a way to deal with this situation.

No matter how many times Jimin was pushed away, be would still show nothing but love and care towards the boy.

Stuff like this spread across the media in a flash. Many realized how obvious Jimin's love was, but many also believed that there was hate in Jungkook's heart for him..

But, was that actually true?