26

[Jk's POV]

I was draped across the couch, not able to even pick up myself to do anything as I was much too worried and concerned about Jimin.

So were my members, which was why they all sat nearby, a few managers around the joint, but none of their emotions could've been compared to mine.

Tears flooded my cheeks from the moment he left to present, and my hyungs had to continuously remind me that 'everything was going to be alright' although a part of me felt different.

Was everything really going to be alright?

My heart began throbbing more painfully when I heard the loud, shattering patter of rain pour down, spiking more worry inside of us all.

"I'm going to try calling him.." I murmured, words barely passing my lips as I dialed the number which I had dialed much too many times for the day already, and as expected, he didn't answer.

"I'll try." Namjoon stated, but it was to no avail.

I sighed heavily, shutting my eyes as I felt more tears begin to sting them.

"Just hang in there.." Seokjin comforted me, massaging my shoulders.

Taehyung was the most silent out of all of us. He didn't shift his gaze, nor move his lips even once.

Suddenly, one of our managers' phone rang, disturbing the tense, uncomfortable silence as we all perked up with curiosity.

He answered the call, strolling further away from us so that he could have privacy whilst having his conversation.

A few moments past when I saw the male reenter the room, asking for Namjoon to speak to him for a minute, his expression now somewhat worried and almost sad.

My insides began fluttering even more, with fright and worry.

How I longed for Jimin to be near me, his sweet gaze and warm hands here to make me feel comfortable on such a stormy, rainy day.

Namjoon then rejoined us, a truly disheartened, sorrowful look upon his face, and this only made me feel worse.

"I-Is everything okay?" Jin questioned, not removing his hands from my shoulders.

"How d-do I say this..." The leader mumbled, his eyes lowering.

"Just tell us.....what happened?" Yoongi said, brows furrowing.

"Jimin....he...he got into an accident......" He replied after a long pause, and I never felt so brokenhearted in my entire life.

My breath hitched, eyes widening with tears escaping, my lips parting slightly as I felt every one of my muscles stiffen in shock.

This had to be a dream.

It just couldn't be real.

Whilst all of the members stood in astonishment, reacting loudly, I simply sat there in disbelief, trying to lie to myself and hope it was all a terrible dream and that Jimin was actually okay in real, in my arms.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I then bellowed, grabbing Taehyung by his collar, attempting to cough him directly in the cheek when Namjoon and Hoseok yanked me away, but I wasn't letting them succeed so easily.

I ripped free from their grasps and ran back up to the quivering, frightened Taehyung, pushing him against the wall with all of my force as they all pulled me back in my place, away from Tae.

"Jungkook stop it! Get a grip on yourself!" Yoongi yelled angrily as Namjoon tightly held my arm, Hobi and Jin attending to Taehyung who I didn't even care about at the moment.

Long, cold, nonstop tears raged down my face like a heavy waterfall as I cried loudly, them hugging me tightly, trying not to cry themselves.

"He's in a critical state at the hospital....we need to visit him....but Jungkook....you should stay here and rest a bit..." Namjoon explained, caressing my back and arm.

"N-No....I need to see him...." I choked out hoarsely.

"Are you s-sure you could handle it?" Jin questioned and I nodded weakly.

"I don't have a choice Jin hyung..."