3

[Years later, 2016]-jk pov~

My hyungs and I had just finished our fifth dance practice of the new song, 'Blood Sweat and Tears'

We didn't create the music video yet, and we only learnt the choreography a week ago, so a few members were  still struggling to get the hang of things, unlike Hobi and Jimin of course.

They were such commendable dancers, but I was somehow more attracted to Jimin's dancing.

To be honest, I wasn't actually sure why, but maybe it was his immensely detailed and fluent moves which intrigued me.

We were all so worn out, so our choreographer told us to take a break, and we were indeed relieved to finally breathe for a moment.

We all left for the living room where we indulged in cold water and an energy bar before going back to practice.

"Hey, ummm, where's Jimin?" Seokjin hyung asked, causing us to quickly look around in search of him, but he really wasn't among us.

"Maybe he's in the practice room..I'll go get him.." I answered, feeling a sudden urge to make sure he was okay.

Poor Jimin was getting a lot of hate recently, due to his chubby cheeks. People began calling him names like 'fat' and it made him really frustrated.

I felt worried that he would eventually go to some sort of extreme measure.

I hurried back to the dance room which was empty, but I was able to hear light sobbing accompanied by a few sniffles.

"J...Jimin?" I stuttered, slowly entering the room, when I noticed his small figure in a corner, his head buried in his knees.

Jimin had purple hair for the comeback, and I had to admit, it looked absolutely stunning on him.

I dashed to him, crouching to his level, worry suffocating me.

"Jimin-ssi..." I mumbled quietly.

"P...Please don't cry....I hate to see you cry...." I added, sadness heaving in my heart.

He lifted his head ever so slightly, inhaling a few deep breaths.

"Its okay hyung..." I said soothingly, gently caressing his shoulder with my hand.

I then noticed his phone in a corner, another hate tweet in view, and I grasped his phone before squirming.

"Jimin, look at me." I said firmly, my tone now confident and stern.

He kept his gaze down.

"I said look at me." I said sternly, placing my fingers on his chin, lifting his head so that his eyes were locked with mine.

"You are beautiful, and those inconsiderate fans out there are nothing compared to you. Everything about you is perfect.... and...I know I don't say this everyday but...I find you very handsome Jimin..." I stated, admiring every inch of his face.

He was flawless. How could someone possibly call this sculpture of perfection 'ugly?'

He blinked a few times before wiping away his tears.

"You...you actually think so?" He whispered. I nodded.

I gave him a loving, meaningful hug before grasping his hand, about to help him up when I heard a voice.

"Hey is everything okay in here?" Taehyung questioned, peeping his head through the door.

"We're fine." I replied as Jimin shot Tae a soft smile, hoping that it hid his red eyes and stained cheeks.

"Okay....? Ummm....Jimin? You okay hyung?" Taehyung added with furrowed brows.

"Yeah...I'm fine...I was just a bit...tired..." He said quietly as the other slowly nodded.

"Okay well we have water and granola in the lounge room..you should have some, trust me its delicious!" He said vibrantly.

"Okay we'll be there in a minute Tae." I said before Taehyung headed back off to rejoin the others.

Once he was gone, I turned to face Jimin who still looked sad.

"Come here..." I said softly before pulling his smaller figure into my comforting embrace.

He wrapped his arms tightly around me, subtly thanking me for my presence.

"Now...don't forget what I told you..okay?" I said as he pulled away from the hug.

"I won't...t..thank you Jungkookie..." He  whispered.

" He  whispered