21

3rd person POV-

They were writing a song together, to represent their love for the last time, and to express it.

Jungkook and Jimin sat atop the olders' bed, a book and pencil in their grasps as they thought of lyrics.

They wanted to write a song based on stars, but in the way of love also.

"So take my hand, and join me atop the moon...." Jungkook began softly, and Jimin looked so lost in his own thoughts.

"Where we paint pictures upon the sky........just me and you.." Jimin breathed lowly, and Jungkook smiled shyly.

"Ever since we first met, I knew you were the one..." The younger continued, allowing Jimin to think of another verse which would rhyme well.

"These fallen stars look a lot like love..." Jimin finally whispered, and they began scribbling down the lyrics.

"Jimin, your lyrics are beautiful.." The brown haired boy stated with a grin, and Jimin blushed lightly.

"So do you. You're my inspiration after all." Jimin replied.

Their song was finally produced, and the melody was truly something special.

It was beyond beautiful, and they adored it.

Their lyrics were perfect, and they had put their entire heart and passion into it.

"Jimin....no matter the rules, or the restrictions, it would never take away my love for you.." Jungkook whispered, cuddling the smaller boy in his arms, kissing his hair, inhaling his sweet, vanilla scent.

Jimin buried his head in the boy's chest, trying to hide his cherry cheeks.

"I love you Kookie...I always thought that....you hated me, ever since our trainee days." Jimin muffled.

"How dare you think that?" Jungkook yapped, sitting up and cupping Jimin's face.

"You would always push me away, and ignore me, but.....you never realized how much it hurt me..." The boy continued lowly.

"I'm so sorry.....I was inconsiderate....I regret every moment of it....." He apologized with a frown.

"But, despite all of that, I still love you Jungkookie...." Jimin breathed, pecking the others neck.