15

Jk's POV~

My eyes slowly flutter open as I notice a beaming bright light beside me within the dark atmosphere of our room.

"J...Jimin?" I slur lowly as I sit up and riffle my hair slightly.

"Oh, did I wake you?" He said on an apologetic worried tone.

"No, No don't worry about that. But why are you still awake?" I inquire to the blonde haired male.

"I can't sleep Kookie....I can't help but think that we're leaving tomorrow, and that we'll be back to our busy schedules once again.." He mumbled.

I pouted, feeling pity on us both. He was right. All of the relaxation would soon fade away.

"I'll stay up with you hyung." I reassured as I rubbed my weary eyes, and shuffled closer to him.

He smiled before gently placing one side of his ear buds into my ear.

He was playing the song 'There For You' by Troye Sivan. He knew exactly what music I liked. The beautiful melody calmed me.

We listened to multiple songs together, and we did share similar music tastes. Who knew that moments this subtle were the ones which stood out the most.

I noticed his eyes begin to droop ever so slightly.

"We should sleep. You look tired.." I said to him, and he agreed, turning of the music along with his phone.

We then snuggled under the sheets together, his body emitting enough heat to comfort me.

How I loved the feel of his smooth, soft skin against mine.

"Good night Jiminie..." I whispered against his ear lobe before slowly but gently wrapping my arms around his slim waist.

I waited for a moment to see if he would show signs of uncomfortableness, but instead, he snuggled deeper into my embrace.

I smiled, burying my nose into the back of his neck, falling asleep with his sweet, mesmerizing scent being my addiction.

"Good night Kookie..." He replied softly.