5

[2016,making of Blood, Sweat & Tears]
Jk pov~

It was the day. The day of our BS&T music video creation.

We were all in the change rooms, getting our makeup done and clothing prepared for the shooting. We were all excited yet nervous, and it was expected.

As far as we saw, the set was gorgeous. Our song had a very elegant but sexy vibe to it, so therefore, the setting of the video had to correspond.

There were multiple paintings and sculptures as well as intricate details which many may not notice.

My outfit was more simple, so I finished getting ready quicker than some.

Sooner than later, most of us were already in the set either rehearsing pieces of the dance or simply being dorks as usual.

Just then, Namjoonie hyung exited the rooms and joined us, so it was just Jimin to finish now.

We continued talking and chuckling for a while until all eyes flickered to a familiar figure and all mouths shut.

It was Jimin...but..he looked so..so ethereal.

So perfect.

His hair was fixed perfectly, and his outfit was breathtaking. The blue silk looked so beautiful on him, and he actually had me speechless for a moment as I had gotten so lost in his perfection.

All the other members began cheering for him, being the funny, supportive guys they are as they blurted stuff like, 'handsome!'  'Woow Jimin-ah is so sexy' & 'you look so amazing Jimin!'

I agreed with them all, but I couldn't form words other than a soft, almost silent 'wow...'

Jimin smiled subtly before giving a small bow.

Throughout the day, we all danced to the best of our abilities, but I couldn't keep my eyes from wavering to Jimin every now and again

He was so flawless in every way.

I could never understand why fans would call him ugly. Their words were senseless, useless and made up of nothing but nonsense.

I was beginning to get sick of it, and Jimin was having the entire toll of it. He felt terrible, no matter how many times we reassured him.

Speaking of Jimin, he didn't even eat breakfast this morning. He was skipping meals constantly, and only ate lunch, which was either a bowl of rice or fruit.

It was our break, and Jimin sat on the couch, shutting his eyes, looking so drained.

"Jimin..? Are you okay?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm so tired....I feel weak.." He huffed on a shaky tone.

I noticed his unsteady, wavering hands, that indicated his tiredness and worn feeling.

"Have this.." Seokjin muttered, bringing a cup of water to his lips, assisting him in drinking the water.

"T..Thank you hyung.." Jimin replied weakly.

"Okay everyone, return to the set." The manager announced.

"Come on, you'll be okay." Hoseok said, giving Jimin a quick pat on the back.