23

They arrived home  late that night, after a long, enjoyable time at dinner, lost in nothing but each other's eyes, smiles and charisma.

Jungkook grasped Jimin's soft, smaller hand, politely helping him out their black Porsche, accompanied by a pleasant smile.

"Thank you, Jungkook. You're being such a gentleman tonight." Jimin stated gingerly with a pleased grin as the younger flushed pink.

"Very soon, I won't be this gentle anymore." The boy teased as the older widened his eyes with shock, surprised to hear such a statement from the younger before partially choking on his own spit.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" He asked, perking up a brow in a cheeky manner, as if he knew exactly what Jungkook was implying.

"You'll see."

They both entered the dorms, which was eerie and silent, but they soon remembered that their band members all went out for dinner as well, but at another restaurant however.

The brown haired boy then grasped the blonde's hand, impatiently leading him up to his room.

As soon as they arrived, and shut the door, Jungkook slammed Jimin onto the wall, pinning the olders' arms above his head before smashing his lips onto his with nothing but passion and love.

Jimin's plump, sweet, seducing lips smirked into the kiss, enjoying himself to the fullest. This time, they felt safe to actually love each other, now that their fans began to accept it.

"You don't even know how long I've wanted to do this.." Jungkook huffed out, and Jimin simply chuckled lowly along with a soft smirk, impatiently wanting to kiss the younger's cherry lips again.

The younger, stronger built boy then pushed Jimin onto the bed which was only a few footsteps away from them, beginning to remove his tie, then unbuttoning his black dress shirt.

Soon, most of their clothes were messily thrown across the floor, them now only in their underwear.

Jungkook began planting deep, passionate kisses upon Jimin's milky neck, leaving blueish, purple marks like a well detailed galaxy.

Jimin tugged tightly on the brown, chocolatey hair of the younger, which was now messy and laced with sweat, a few whimpers slipping past his lips.

This all felt so good, and so right.

Oof I don't write smut, but thanks for reading and support mwah
uωu💕