17

Jk POV-

"Hey! So nice to see you guys are back!" Namjoon beamed, hugging us both.

"Hey hyung." Jimin chuckled happily.

"Was the trip enjoyable?" Taehyung then questioned, approaching us with a gracious smile.

"It sure was! Tokyo was absolutely stunning." I replied.

"That's great to hear. "

"Jungkookie? What are you editing?" Jimin asked me ever so innocently.

"Oh nothing that important. Don't worry about it." I said, waving my hand in a 'brushing' manner.

"Mmmm, really? Nothing? You sure?" He continued, and I chuckled lightly at his obvious concern towards me.

"I'm editing our G.C.F, happy?" I giggled, grasping his waist and pulling him closer to me as his arms snaked around my neck in a loving manner.

What was I doing? He was my band mate.

As these thoughts entered my head, I slowly pulled away from him, my smile of pleasure fading away as I turned back to the screen.

He was a bit confused for a quick moment, but didn't think much of it.

"Okay...t-that's nice...what music are you using?" He then asked, his tone stiffening as my heart ached.

"There for you by Troye Sivan. Its the first song we listened to in Tokyo, so that's why its special." I replied with a smile and he nodded.

"Sounds good Kook. I'll umm...be downstairs with Tae if you need me..." He said on a quiet tone, and for some reason, I felt a bit of anger sizzle under my skin when I heard him say that he was going to be with Tae.

Why didn't he stay with me? Why did he want to spend time with Taehyung instead?

I pushed the emotions away. I wasn't jealous. Not at all.

I nodded, a fake grin upon my lips.

"Sure."