12

"So beautiful..." Jimin mumbled, gazing down at the vibrantly lit city in Tokyo from atop the ferris wheel.

"Yeah..." I whispered, keeping my eyes glued to his wondrous expression, wanting to tell him that he was the beautiful one, and that his beauty could overpower this city any day.

He smiled,  still admiring the tall buildings are the wheel slowly descended.

Once we hopped off, we decided on exploring the Disneyland theme park a bit more, by checking out some games.

"What you wanna play first?" He asked.

"Hmm....how about ring toss?" I suggested with a smile, and he nodded.

"By the way, I'm terrible at ring toss." He chuckled.

"Its fine."

Since he admitted to being bad at the game, I played it, hoping to win something for him.

The middle aged man behind the counter handed over a batch of small hoops to Jungkook.

"I'm sure your boyfriend will win something for you." He stated to Jimin with a sweet smile.

"Well actually he isn't-"

"I definitely will win him something.." The younger said, cutting Jimin's sentence short.

The blonde boy gave the other a slight confused expression before glancing down with heated cheeks, causing Jungkook to laugh subtly.

After the game, Jungkook won nothing more than a small, beige teddy bear which was holding a plain, red, velvety heart, but he was aiming to get the huge stuffed animal.

"This is for you hyung....sorry that its so small..I wanted to get-"

"I love it Kookie...its perfect!" Jimin exclaimed, flashing that bright, genuine smile of his.

Jungkooks heart warmed.

Suddenly, they began feeling mild drops of water meet their skin, and soon, it transformed into a heavy downpour.

Everyone at the park began dashing, seeking for shelter, including them.

Jungkook grasped his hand, leading them to a corner of the park which had shelter. It seemed quite desolated, but yet safe.

They giggled softly as Jungkook got lost in the feel of Jimin's delicate, porcelain hand.

Kookie pushed him against the wall, almost as if he wasn't in his correct thoughts.

The youngers' face began to near the olders' as their eyes locked together with such passion and love.

Their lips were only a moment apart when Jimin glanced down, breaking the moment, causing Jungkook to step aback.

"We....we should go...its late..." Jimin muttered on a low tone, a small sigh escaping his lips.

Jungkooks face drooped with both sadness, confusion and disappointment, before nodding slowly and hesitantly.